Chapter 7

HEYY IKR 3 CHAPTERS IN A ROW KINDA AM AWESOME ENJOY😚😚😚

......................................................

IT WAS 4:30AM Lean woke me up  when I got dressed I went down the hall to ask Liam what time was the flight he said that we we're taking the jet. I didn't even know they had one. I went to the library with a blue duffel bag with books on metas and the knapsack with weapons and a picture c of family as well as Jonathan's book and Peter came and saw me looking at the picture of my family and said "hey we're ready Lean sent me to show you where the jet is" i nodded and grabbed the two bags which we're extremely heavy.

Peter took them from me and the walk to the jet was silent so I apologized for saying all those things I said to Nyssa. "No she deserved it she had no right to say what she said" he told me truthfully.  We arrived in a tunnel and at the exit there was a huge black and sliver jet. Liam took the bags and lead me inside it was fancy I asked how will we be hide the jet because it would be weird to have a et jet just flying around. Nash said "the jet has reflective panels by which gives it's sonic energy with a heat spike.  I said it was easy to fix I hopped on the computer channel and masked the heat spikes.

When the jet took off I was so scared but once we were in air the reflective panels we're on I carefully walked to a small kitchen and made some tea. It was not long before Peter came in and asked if I was OK I nodded.  He said "look I know you are tying to look tough and all but I know you freaked out it's OK to be freaked out around me".

I said nothing he was right but as I looked up his gorgeous eyes was looking directly at me his hand on the counter that was behind me and his hand on my neck I got lost and I began breathing heavily my heart started racing he held my hand and the leaning in colder he put his both hands on my neck and slowly and gently and softly with his full lips kissed me.
And there it was my first kiss.......

.....................................................

WOOOOOOOO OMG OMG I WAS ACTUALLY GOING CRAY CRAY TYPING THIS OUT OMG ANYWAY THAT IT UNTIL NEXT TIME AND IT WILL BE UPDATED ON SATURDAY'S OR SUNDAY'S I WONT TELL...... 

GOODNIGHT 😘💜