Chapter 9

SUP PEEPS READY FOR CHAPTER NINE OF COURSE YOU ARE SOOO LEH GOOO

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Lilly's P.O.V

A gushing wind blew as I felt myself being lifted up and thinking it was my brother I grabbed hold of his neck and snuggled up to his chest that seemed broader than usual but I kept my eyes shut as the wind subsided from exiting the plane. I was placed in a seat and I heard a door shut, when an engine started revving I lazily opened my eyes to see Peter driving and I was in the front passengers seat ( of course ) I quickly said " What the hell are we in Manhattan?".

He nodded and held that sexy smirk he always has on his face. I sat up in the seat from a crouched position a few minutes later we arrived at a stop light. I asked for the others he said we had to split up but we would be staying with Hayes and Jessie (his girlfriend a.k.a his baby mama lol) "Wait you guys have houses?" I asked in complete shock....... "To the outside world I am 21 but really am 16" he said. (he really does look like 21).... "and you are 19 , here is you ID" he said with a smile.

0and Cameron". "Why are you apologizing?" "Well because it was a very good kiss" heat crawled up my neck as I blushed. He smirked (again) and held my hand and chills ran up and down my spine as he kissed my hand. When we arrived at the house Peter jumped out of the van and another SUV pulled up right behind us and Hayes came out while I was coming out of the van and Peter was holding the bags I had earlier.

Hayes took out a key and opened the door and a soft voice said "Hayes,... is that you?".

...................................................................................................................................................................................

MMUUUUHHHHHHAAAHHHAAHAHAHAH I GIVE YOU CHAPTER 10

...................................................................................................................................................................................

NAH AM JUST PLAYING HOPED YOU ENJOIED STAY TUNED ....