Chapter 4

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAPTERS WE UPDATED SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG
LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER 😊💜
......................................................

Standing in awe of the castle Liam the led me too the castle i had the weirdest facial expression on my face. As we entered Lean shut the door behind me and locked it, in doing so a big portrait of a woman was hung on the door. Lean said this was Melissa after having said that 5 people came down the stairs, 4 boys and 1 girl they introduced themselves.

The first one was Jack he was tall dark skinned, mixed, with light eyes. The second was Hayes he was light skinned, blue eyes, 15 year old with brown hair his brother Nash was had the same description as him but had longer hair and was taller and eyes was a little lighter. Their cousin Cameron was tall, light skinned, handsome boy who was highly confident and then there's the bitch Nyssa, she was the only girl while my family was gone and was the best.

My parents threatened her status but she was in love with Liam and since I was the apple of his eye she hated me even more. Nyssa walked up to me she was 17 so being her tall annoying self she bent down to meet my level and said " so your Johnny's daughter, really..... just stay out of my way and let the real hunters do the work OK ".

And she walked over to Liam and hugged him and said " I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been " Liam responded " hiding from you, come on Lilly let's get you to your room". Liam gave me a tour and we stopped at a library looking place. Liam shouted for John I started to panic because this John was my father. "He's here ?" I asked and Liam nodded suddenly a voice emerged from between the books and said "He's not here". "Alex Speedy is that you? " Liam asked, and a handsome maybe the most handsome thing I ever saw slid down one of the tall shelf's and said "No one calls me speedy anymore, sup Liam "

Upon having noticed me he paused and said "Hi I'm Peter, Peter Stevens, you must be Carly................ sorry Lilly "

.............................................................

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BUT GUESS WHAT 3 CHAPTERS WILL BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW YASS YOU HERD ME I BET YOU CANT WAIT THANK AS FOR READING LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER 😘💜