Chapter 10

VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AM TRUELY VERY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME WITHOUT FURTHER ADO ENJOY

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hayes's  P.O.V.

"Baby its me" I said as and my beautiful Peter and Lilly followed behind, I heard little feet running down the stairs my daughter. She is only 3 years now and so adorable with hazel brown hair that touched the middle of her back and the cutest blue eyes you could ever imagine. I turned to Lilly and Peter " This is Jemia Sky Grier my beautiful baby girl" saying that I heard Jessie's voice around the corner leading Lilly and Peter into the living room.

I saw Jessie in tears she looked stunning but her stomach looked bigger but i did not study it at all. I ran and hugged her, kissed her like my life depended on it. Still in tears she managed to say " I have some news........... Am Pregnant" , in shock i started to cry and said " That's amazing now Jemia has someone to play with ". I still had Peter and Lilly to take care of so I introduced them to Jessie and I  had to escort them to their rooms. I gave Peter a room next to Lilly , I did that on purpose because even with all the drama going on they liked each other.

Peter's P.O.V.

  When Hayes left us to go and hang with his girlfriend (a.k.a baby mama), daughter and soon coming child i got settled on the large bed and looked around the room. When my eyes landed on a music box I remembered the time Lilly and I danced together. I quickly looked at the bag of clothes I packed and another bag Lean packed for Lilly. I came out of the room and knocked on Lilly's door.

When she opened the door she had her hair tied up in a messy curly bun and took off her jacket I handed her the bag and quickly walked back to my room. I shut the door and went into the shower and shaved and had a nice bath. I got out and changed into a long baggy track pants and threw some cologne by this time it was 7:05 pm so I carefully walked over to Lilly's room. 
.............................................................

hope you liked it