Chapter 8

I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT I WONT LET YOU WAIT ANYMORE WITHOUT FUTHER ADO THE STORY .......................... DUN! DUN! DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I HAD TO SORRY

................................................................................................................................

Nash walked in seeing me and Peter fully lip locked and shouted "I knew it, I knew it", I pulled away and tried to push Peter away but his grip on my waist was too strong. I buried my forehead in the crook of his neck and just giggled with embarrassment. Nash quickly called Cameron when he came his jaw dropped and eyebrow was arched and he slid closed the door and asked "did I just..... see them....." "YES problem", Peter cut him off with a serious face.

I left the kitchen and sat on my brother because I was sleepy he embraced me and soon my eyelids were heavy and I fell asleep.

Peter's P.O.V.

As I walked out the kitchen with Nash and Cameron behind me I sat in my seat with Hayes right in front of me. I looked around to see if I can spot Lilly when I saw her on Liam's lap she looked so peaceful and beautiful as some hair strands fell on her face. I looked at Hayes and asked "dude what is it like to be in a relationship knowing the dangers". "Well we know the dangers and struggles but that makes us stronger and I got a baby girl she is 3 now and every time I leave she gives those puppy dog eyes and that just makes me make sure I get home to them" Hayes said.

I quickly look at Lilly and stood up and went over to Liam and ask if he wanted me to take her, he nodded his head so I lifted her up bridal style and sat down and just looked at her the entire time.

She's just so beautiful..

...............................................................................................................................

THE END..............................................................

NAHAM JUST KIDDING STAY TUNED I LOVE YOU GUYS...TA