Chapter 6

I TOLD YOU THERE WILL BE MORE.. 😏😏 I KNOW AM AWESOME AND YOU LOVE ME SO LETS GET ON WITH THIS CHAPTER SHALL WE..........

................... ..................................

Liam shouted while running half way down the hall "Peter, Nyssa, Jack, Nash, Cameron, Hayes, library now" he ran back with a panic look as they all enter one by one. When they we're all here Liam made me read it again after that Liam said "Lilly you call the shots now" I wanted to know why me but he said that I was the only person who is worthy to lead them because before my father led them.

I hesitated a bit but I said we first have to find out where did the generation stopped. And that we would do it tonight. Upon mentioning that Nash pushed one of the walls and a door like thing opened and c it contained swords, guns, wips etc. I quickly said " we're not going put to find them tonight we have to study them first". Nash said "how are we going to track them down if we don't actually track them down?" , "yea that makes no OK sense " Hayes said. Cameron butted in and said "you're new here this is what we do". Then Nyssa walked up and said "OK now you don't know what is going on here so you should just back the he'll off it would be best for you right now". In blazing rage I said "do you know what would be best for you right about now is to cut the crap all your issues is not mine now I didn't choose to be in this situation but now I am and right now I am calling the SHOTS and if you have a problem we don't need your help......... do you have a problem??" "No" "good now SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND EASY YOUR FLAT ASS UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY TO ME".

Since I was very good with computers and tracking anything I was on location, Nash and Hayes we're on hunting and Jack, Cameron and Nyssa we're on capture. After maybe 5 hours only one thing came up a name Mason Clash. I was shocked because I knew him he was a close family friend, I told them to get every book on Jack Griffit and metas and pack it because we had to go to Manhattan.

Cameron and Hayes we're not hesitant and they ran out and began packing. I asked Nash and Jack about it and he said in Manhattan Cameron had a girlfriend and Hayes had a girlfriend and a daughter and they both know about the shadow hunters thing but they will not be entirely safe if they here in castle because if the metas knew or found about them they would kill or take them away.

......................................................

SOLO AWESOME DAMN HAYES GRIER IS SO SEXY DREAMY AWESOME AND THAT WAS SAID BY THE PUBLISHER LOL
HOPE YOU ENJOYED......... P.S AM GETTING A LAPTOP SOON SO UPDATES WILL BE FASTER YAY I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘💜