Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry for not updating well thats about to change enjoy to chapters that's bout to be published TODAY YAY.
................................................

Liam looked at Lean when she said that we were not a real family, I was really really confused.
Liam began to tell my favorite story 'HIDDEN', but with a twist. 'There once was a castle in England, it was so tapl it seemed to touch the sky and so wide you could never walk around on foot.

The owner of the castle was a kind and wise man and his wife was beautiful and wanted to see only the best in people. In the year 1918 a man of logic and knowledge name Jack Grifit resided in the man's castle, the man's name was George Ledgen.

Jack only saw man as weak creatures and wished to inhance them but he didn't tell George and his wife, so he built a device called ' The Particle Excelerator' this caused an explosion and everyone except George's wife Milisia dies.

A few days after an angel appeared in battle attire and gave her a gift, a child and said ' This child will fight for humanities safety ' she confused but the angel explained that the explosion, the gas water it was dipered through the air millions of people were affected. Their DNA was genetically altered and the shield and its offspring will be protectors up till 1952 when one of four children was not born with the Shadow Hunting capabilities.

So the angel descended and blessed the child with a box and if anyone who is not a Shadow Hunter be worthy and touched the box it will emite light. So the cycle continued, until a daughter of a man a great man named Johnathan Meyers was born but metahumans didn't lke Jonathan because he had killed more metahumans in one year than any other Shadow Hunter.

By the time this girl named Carly was 5 she was training at the rate of a fully grown hunter, but because the family was under attack Johnathan his his daughter and wiped her memory so she would be safe '. I asked him what was the point of the story and Lean said that I was Carly and I was in danger.

To be continued
................................................

Woa wow woa damn did not see that coming
Next chapture being published later today stay tuned love you guys .