제2장 (Chapt.2)

Two days and they are still unpacking? Boxes are still coming in the house. How much exactly do they bring from korea? 

I walked towards the curb outside my house to put the thrash away.

"Hello! Sabrina! Sorry to ask but could you help me move these boxes upstairs?" the neighbour asked.

"Sure!"

I took a box which is really heavy. I walked in the house and I was searching for the stairs. While looking, I almost tripped because one, there are alot of boxes blocking my way and two, the box I'm carrying probably contained 9438594780 rocks. The box was about to slip off my hands because my palms were getting sweaty when someone held the box.

"Naega halkeoya( I'll do it )"

I looked up and saw a really cute guy. Omg. Of course I understand what he said and I passed it to him.

"Oh? You understand?" he asked.

I nodded.

He smile. His smile is so cute. Look at the eye smile. 

"Oh, my name is Sabrina. Nice to meet you. I'm 13. Got my life way ahead of me," I said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Park Jimin. We same age (A/N : You know how his english is. Continue)."

"Wow, makes everything easier. Well, I'll go get the rest," I ran out.

"Well, you met my son? Jimin. He's a really nice boy. Really polite too. But he's a little clumsy and really funny. It's rare to find kids like him at this age," the lady said.

"Wow. He is really nice. I'll help with the rest."

"Take this to his room," she said as she hand me a box full sports stuff like badminton rackets, basketball, tennis. This guy sure is sporty.

I went upstairs towards his room. He's unpacking.

"Hey, I got your stuff," I said while handing him the box.

"Thank you."

"You sure like sports huh? Seeing Michael Jordan's picture explains something," I said while looking around.

"It's not just that. I like to cook too. Baking to be specific. It's kind of a hobby. My mum usually bake cakes and cookies," he told me.

"Impressive. Wait, isn't that my bedroom?" I turned around and pointed outside his window. I ought to put up curtains for real.

"Anyway, what are you doing this summer?" I asked.

"Probably playing sports since we have a backyard," he spun the ball with his finger.

"Hey, since both of us have nothing to do, we can hang out together? You know, play sports or talk and get to know about each other more?" he offered.

"Sure!" I agreed. Well I have nothing to do with my summer. There's no school assignments so why not right?

*next day*

Something was knocking on my bedroom window. I walked towards it to see what it was. Well, there was a rock flying towards my window and seems like it's Jimin.

"Hey! Are you ready to hang?" he yelled.

"Now? I'll be right down," I yelled back.

Jimin said that his parents are working and he's alone at home so he decided to hang out with me.

We were playing basketball one on one. I caught the ball but he sure is good at stealing it away from me. We took a break so I decided to ask him questions.

"So, what school are you attending?"

"My parents have not told about it to me yet."

"How are you going to introduce yourself?"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, nae ireumeun Park Jimin ibnida. Banga banga!"

"Dude don't say banga. It's too, informal and funny at the first impression," I replied.

"So, when's your birthday?" he asked.

"2nd July."

"Oh you're a 'Noona' then. Mine is October 13th. So you're three months older. I'll call you noona," he said.

"That makes me sound old," I pouted.

"My nickname for you, my decision," he said firmly.

After an 'interview', I find that he's a really funny person, and clumsy at times like his mum said. I hope he will be in the same school as me though.