제4장 (Chapt.4)

< Third's person POV >

It's been a year since Jimin had moved in. Well Jimin and Haneul make alot of memories, but never fell in love. Although Haneul was pretty much obsessive over korean boys but she treated Jimin like an older brother.

Haneul was the name Jimin gave you because he said you reminded him of the sky, very calm as he would say.

"Time flies fast huh?"Haneul said while looking up at the sky. Jimin laughed.

"Sure thing. Now look at the stars and find something. Like..... Hey look! I see alot of stars making a bigger star shape!" Jimin said while pointing up to the sky and asking me what I see.

"Me? Well.. Oh! Look at that heart shape!" I yelled excitedly.

It's kind of weird that we aren't having our conversation while lying down in the backyard but instead looking out the window. Which is explainable since we can hear from the distance we are at.

"Hey so I have to tell you something. I'm mo-"

"Sorry, my mum is calling me. Probably asking me to wash the dishes. Well it's 10pm, get some rest ok? Good night!" I unconsciously interrupted Jimin. He just smiled while slowly closing the window. He probably just wanted to talk about school stuff. He's always going on and on about how to do algebra.

"Both of you are so close, why don't you guys get married. He's korean. You love korean guys," my mum said. I just gave her that 'seriously-mum-no' look.

But there is just no way I'm dating him. It's awkward.

After doing the dishes, I laid down on my bed and I got a text from Jimin.

( convo )

Jimin : Awake?

You : Yeah. Why?

Jimin : I was thinking we can go to the arcade tomorrow and spent time together! You know after all the exams.

You : Sure!

Jimin : at 12pm? Is it okay?

You : Yep. Any dress code? XD

Jimin : hmmm stripped tee and Bermudas. Match it with converse?

You : Yes!

Jimin : Ok, Good night. Sleep well :)

You : You too:))

Why the sudden urge to go to the arcade? He doesn't like the arcade and prefers playing sports. Maybe he just want to make a change.

I followed his dress code and wow we look like twins. Except he's asian and I'm american.

He excitedly dragged me to the basketball section and I can see his obsession over basketball. It's amazing how he can score every single time meanwhile my arms got tired after trying to score about three times.

Then we played the racing game and I have no idea how much we spent our money, or how long we were there. Time check, 6pm.

"That was fun right?" He said while laughing. I nodded and laughed along about how silly we probably look when we're playing the games while screaming.

"So, what are we going to do now? Eat?" I ask while swinging my hands back and forth. Jimin then grabbed my hand and we ended up at a nearby park.

We sat on a bench and talk about our future.

"Brina-ya, if one day, I'm not with you, I just want you to know that I treasure our friendship. I'll remember it until I die. I'll never forget it," Jimin smiled. I looked at him in confusion. Why is he suddenly saying all of these? Is he dying? No, Is he moving away? I don't think so. But I just shrugged my worries off.

"Well, I'll treasure it too," I replied.

About 9pm, we walked all the way back to our house. Since it's night time and there's not much people walking, we chased each other through the streets.

"PARK JIMIN I'M GONNA CATCH YOU!" I yelled. It's a little childish but why not huh?

"Stupid traffic light. Oh it's green light!" I pointed at the flashing light.

"Why do you say 'green light'?" 

"Because it is, duh. The chase isn't over Jimin," I teased while running across the traffic light. He then caught me and held my hand.

We were laughing in the middle of the road and we noticed there's a bright light coming towards us and the next thing I know, my vision turned into darkness.