제5장 (Chapt.5)

"Doctor! She's awake!" A woman yelled.

Am I in the hospital? How? I looked around and saw another boy with a bandage around his head like mine lying down with a lady beside him.

"Are you okay? I was so worried about you and Jimin!" I saw my mum's worried look. 

"Who's Jimin?" With that question, a horror expression was seen on my her face.

"Your daughter is experiencing a slight memory loss but it would take her about a few years to recover. It is that long because the impact on her head is quite strong. Same goes for Mr Park Jimin," the nurse said.

What memory loss? How? So I only know my mum in the entire world?  My name is Sabrina. I got that. I like Korea. I got that. I remember everything about myself but I can't remember the boy? Who is he?

After a few days, I got home and realised that this Jimin guy lives next to me. I guess we are neighbours, or even friends since we were together before the accident according to my mum.

I saw certificates on my table and realised I was the smartest in the school. So I opened a textbook to see if I remember anything in case I become totally stupid but fortunately, I remember everything. Well that's a relief.

I went through my phone and saw a lot of text messages from Jimin before. I texted him?

He ask me to go to the arcade. Wished me goodnight. Good morning. Wake up lets go to school. 

Were we tight?

"Here, eat. It's your favourite. Jimin's too," my mum tends to add any information about Jimin at the end of everything she says in hopes that it will ring any bell.

"Who is Jimin mum?" I asked for the 1000th time. She simply replied with 'your close friend'. I didn't even get a good look at him at the hospital, neither did I talked him.

I went to my bedroom and realised that the neighbour next door is moving out, probably the Jimin guy. Well, getting a new life is the right thing. Meanwhile I'm stuck here in America. Why can't I go to Korea?

"Mum! If I get first in the whole school next year, can we move to Seoul? I want to go to their arts school!" I whined. My mum just shooked her head and said that I even whined about it before I lost my memory. 

But first and foremost, how do I find out I was close to Park Jimin?

This chapter is super super short I know but it's gonna get interesting in the middle of the fanfic. So please anticipate!!