제8장 (Chapt.8)

"Have you guys heard about the cafe that opened recently? It's around the corner called 'Love cafe'. You are only allowed to go there at 9pm till morning to possibly find you lover," Taehyung wriggled his brows.

That cafe is actually my mom's cafe. She opened it to earn more money. I figured that an offline tinder would be pretty interesting and my mum bought the idea.

"It's my mum's cafe actually, cool idea right? I created theme. Pretty smart I would say," I said while taking a sip of my coffee.

The bell rang and we got to go to chemistry class, I HATE chemistry. It's so draggy and I barely know what potassium or fluoride is. What is a fluoride?

"Ok now, Sabrina is with, Ji-Jimin-ssi and Yoongi with Kim Taehyung. That's all. Good luck with your partners and get started on this experiment given to you. You have an hour to complete it, good luck."

We were partnered up to do the assignment that was given, I hope Jimin knows what to do because I have zero clue.

"Annyeong!" Jimin said. He's different when he's alone. When he's with his Bulletproof guys, he's a little un-friendly, to me at least.

"Hi! So what do we do let's see, what is this, fluorine? Then what the hell is fluoride? Ok uranium what even more like urinate ugh," I was rambling and complaining. I turned to Jimin and he was just staring at me while smiling really weirdly.

"Don't look at me like that. It's creepy. Don't," I warned. But he's still doing it. So I decided to turn it into a staring contest. "Gammeee on Mr Park." It lasted for ten seconds when I blinked.

"It's just, you just remind me of someone I used to know. Very familiar," he told me. 

"Maybe I'm your lover in your past life," I joked. He chuckled and went on to start with our experiment. Looking at how he calculated the equations and poured the chemicals really amazed me, maybe I became dumb but I'm really too disinterested that I don't bother to actually sit down and study chemistry but this Park Jimin sure is smart.

"Hey so your mom's cafe, I really like cafes and you don't mind if I go right?" he asked me while we were walking out of class.

"Sure why not? You can invite the boys if you want," I look over to him and he was just smiling shyly while rubbing at the back of his neck. I noticed that he gets shy easily and that's pretty cute.

It's 10 pm and no one arrived at the cafe yet. I usually helped my mum wipe the tables and clear the dishes even though we have workers to do so but as the daughter of the owner, I ought to do something. I then heard the bell that's attached to the door rang.

"Welco- eo? Jimin-ah! You came!" He then walked towards the table I'm cleaning and sat on the chair.

I got him caramel latte and a cheesecake for a treat. Then I heard the bell again. 

"Oppa!" It's Taehyung. I called him 'Oppa' because he's the only person that really close to me.

"Oppa? Aren't you going to call me that too?" Jimin whined.

"Ok ok I'll call all of you guys 'Oppa', happy?" I surrendered and he flashed his signature eye smile. And there goes the bell again.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, Jungkook and Hoseok, all of them are here.

"HEY YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T COMING!" they were all arguing with each other because they said they didn't want to go to the cafe but came separately in secret, well not a secret anymore.

"Welcome!" my mum smiled happily.

"Omo!" my mum yelled. We all turned our attention to her. I followed where her eyes were focused on, Jimin?  She's looking at Jimin, why? I ask her if everything's okay and she just nodded and smiled after.

"It's nothing, go and chat with your friends!" She pushed me away. She's being weird but I decided not to bug her about it. What is the reason though?