제3장 (Chapt.3)

*first day of second semester*

Well, it's back to school and I can't wait to meet my friends. Actually, I really love school. I mean studying is kinda fun, that is if you understand what's going on. I hate chemistry though, I could not absorb ANYTHING during lessons.

Jimin's mum applied him to a school but he doesn't want to tell me yet.

I opened my locker to put my belongings in there so that I wouldn't have to carry so much things around.

"Hey girl! So, this year, you will be number one again in the entire school?" Caterina, one of my friend asked.

"I'll bring it man. Infires," I replied.

Well technically, I'm the top student every semester. Although, it's kinda boring being at the top. But hey, for a brighter future right?

In the middle of our biology lesson, someone knocked on the door and teacher had to stop, but I continued with my work.

"Omo, noona!"

I looked up. Jimin?

"What are you doing here?" Maybe this was the reason he didn't want to tell me where he will be going to school.

"Oh you two know each other? Great! Sabrina could you help Jimin make himself comfortable. Accompany him in front of the class to introduce himself," teacher said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, nae ireumeun, Park Jimin ibnida,"

"Don't say banga," I whispered.

"Banga banga!" He said in a bright tone.

The class was just staring at him. I feel bad for him though.

"He said Hello, my name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you," I translated but everyone seems really disinterested.

"I'm his neighbour and I got to know him more during summer. He likes sports. Lots of sports a-"

"Noona likes dancing!" Jimin said while wrapping his hands around my shoulder. I pinched his back that made him whine in pain.

"Oookkk Jimin take the empty seat behind Sabrina," teacher said. Well, looks like we're sitting buddies.

It was lunch time so I went to my friends. I was talking when I heard someone call my name but I was fangirling about EXO that I wasn't really listening until someone grabbed my hand.

"Hey let go," I said.

( A/N : okay pretend that all of your convo you have with Jimin in korean and I will just type it in english alrights! )

"So, I don't know exactly where to go. Can I um, join you?" He asked.

"There is no way you're joining my clique." I do not want my friends to be making fun of him in any way and I just wanted to protect him from feeling hurt so I thought it was a good idea that I didn't let him join me.

Seeing that expression of his after I said that, he's kinda lonely.

"Sigh, alright," I said. And that made him smile.

I introduced Jimin to my friends but they weren't interested, I kind of predicted that so I went to lunch with Jimin alone.

"Are you eating?" I asked Jimin.

"No thanks, don't feel like it," he answered.

The people around us looked at us weirdly. Well is it wrong to speak in korean? Sigh, people these days.

Jimin said he'll wait for me at the bench near the pond while I buy my food. Since I'm at the fast food stall, I should buy Jimin something, I don't want him to starve.

After about ten minutes of queueing, I went to the pond area and to find Jimin on the floor while getting beat up by a guy name Charles, oh man that bully.

"HEY!" I shout.

"Oh look, it's your girlfriend," he smirk.

"Who are you to hurt my friend?"

"Hmm fierce huh?" he touched my head. Well my reflexes are quite fast so I may or may not kick him in his, part.

"That's what you get for hurting my friend asshole."

I sent Jimin to the nursing room and the nurse wasn't around so I decided to treat him on my own.

"Ok all done. Here, I bought you a burger. Don't want you to starve," I handed him the chicken burger that I got him.

"You don't have feelings for me right?" He asked while smirking.

"We've only known each other for 2 months, never in a million years," I answered.