제13장 (Chapt.13)

Which human being would do this.

My locker is vandalised with words like

'Bitch' , 'slut' and 'whore'.

My blood was boiling.

Taehyung slammed my locker. 

I opened my locker and saw a note. It said,

'Be near Kim Taehyung and you'll get it. - You know who I am'

Kang Rahui. 

"Taehyung-ah, it's okay, I already know who this person is," I told him.

I turned around and saw Rahui smirking. 

"Ya, Kang Rahui, I told you, you can do whatever you want to make me look bad but just remember this, at the end of the day, it's you who will look bad," I clearly stated to her that.

People like this are always the ones who will lose in the end, and I'm sure it'll happen this time.

"Great, I don't think that'll happen but we'll see about that," then she pushed me aside. 

-

I woke up when the sunlight was brightly shining in my face. Then I heard the door open.

It must be Taehyung.

I felt the weight beside me. As I was facing towards the left, there's no way he'll see my face.

He then put strand of my hair behind my ear and I pretended I was asleep.

"Ya, it's morning," he whispered in my ears with his deep voice and I could feel his breath in my ears which gives me the chills. (A/N: DOING THE WEEKLY IDOL THING AHAHA)

"If you don't wake up.." He then caressed my head.

"I'll spank you," He whispered more seductively.

I still continued to sleep.

Seconds later, he literally slapped my butt.

"YA KIM TAEHYUNG," I yelled while getting up. I glared at him.

"Next time, don't pretend you're asleep. That's what you get," he whispered at the last sentence.

He made a simple breakfast for the two of us.

I wish, how I really wish, this moment would happen for the rest of my life. By waking me up jokingly and start the day with a laugh, having breakfast together and spent our whole life together.

That would be.

Just

Perfect.

Sometimes I wonder, what if anything happened, what if I died? Will he be alright? Will he be depressed? I can't bear to see him so sad. I've had enough about the other time, he's usually happy and seeing him sad is unusual.

I just, I just hope that nothing happens. To one of us. Because,

That would be the worst nightmare.