제6장 (Chapt.6)

I tried my best to remember how close I was to Jimin but I can't seem to remember anything.

I looked down my window and saw a truck leaving, and that is probably Park Jimin. It's a sad thing though, I probably knew him and I didn't even get to say my goodbye. But it's not like he knows me anyway.

*3 years later*

Finally. I passed all my exams during the three years with flying colours and I was the top student every year. As my mum made a promise, we are really going to Seoul this time and me, I will be going to Seoul Performing Arts. 

I said my last goodbye to the house I've been living in for 16 years. There are good and bad memories. But I sure will miss the place.

The flight is about 9 hours long and all I do is listen to music while sleeping on the airplane. My mum said we'll be staying in a hotel while she finds a convenient house in Seoul. She decided to called someone and ask if there is any house which is available and close to my school and apparently, the person probably said it's the house beside his or hers because the person living in that house moved out a few days ago. 

We arrived at the place and it kind of reminds me of my old house. My bedroom has a window facing the other neighbour's window. I settled down and signed up for the Seoul Performing Arts auditions which will be held tomorrow and I've got to practice till I'm satisfied.

*The next day*

"Park Jimin-ssi" the judge called out. The person who are holding the auditions calls out the students one by one and we will have to get on stage and show our skills.

Park Jimin, familiar huh? His voice is really nice and light, even better than they boy who auditioned previously, Jeon Jungkook. Even his dancing skills are amazing.

"Hello, my name is Sabrina and I'm from LA," I introduced. I prepared a singing and a dancing item. I chose to sing IU's Knees because I felt that I sound the best when I sing that particular song. Then I freestyle-d to Chris Brown's zero.

"The results will be sent to you through a mail. Good luck everyone."

Finally that's over, I hope I will get chosen if not it is really a waste to move to Seoul.

I took my time and walk around the streets in Seoul. It's so modern, they have almost everything. I've always wanted to try korean street snacks. So I stopped by a food cart and they look exactly like the ones I saw on kdramas which makes me more happier. I began ordering spicy rice cake, fishcakes and kimbap. I decided to eat at the cart itself and chat a little with the owner of the stall to further improve my ability to speak korean.

I was eating when I heard a bunch of guys coming. I looked at them then I realised, they were the guys who auditioned just now. Making friends already huh?

One of the guys who sang smiled at me. Wow his eye smile is so charming, I feel like I've seen it before. Another guy, who kind of looks like EXO's Baekhyun when he smiles took my gimbap.

"Ya Taehyung, you can't just take people's food. Sorry, I'm Jimin," he smiled, AND he was speaking in english.

"Oh wow you can speak english? It's okay, I can speak korean too you know! But have the gimbap, I don't think I can stuff myself any further," I continued the conversation in korean.

His english was pretty good, but I didn't manage to chat with him more because they all were rushing to go to the arcade, guess I'll see them next time.

A/N : Ok so this was written on the day BTS released 'RUN' AND I AM FREAKING IM CRYING IM FANGIRLING and I got goosebumps mainly because I read the theories. So to understand the whole Bts dying watch their I need U mv first. Then the Prologue, then lastly Run or is it the other way round and you'll understand. CAN YOU HEAR MY CRYING THROUGH YOUR PHONE SCREEN IM WHEEZING OK IM SORRY BYE. anticipate for the next chapter :)). Wait or was it Jin who died wts