Chapter Six

A soft knock against the cold metal stall door made me quiver in fear. I slowly got off the tile floor and opened the stall door. I blushed deeply noticing Jackson behind Vic. I broke down in tears, and clung to Vic's shirt, not wanting to let go of him.

"Are you okay?" Vic whispered softly. All that came from me was muffled mixture of words from the tears and my face being buried in Vic's shirt. "Sweetheart, I can't hear you." He said to me. I stepped back and wiped my tears and softly coughed.

"There's going to be pictures and tweets of me on the internet. I've never been around this many kids before. And to think that the orphanage was crowded. That poor girl will never come to another signing if I'm here." I said and started to drown my voice in my own tears. Vic held me close and rubbed my back.

"Everything will be alright. Just don't worry about it," he said softly. I pulled away and went to the sink. I mixed my makeup before turning to Vic, and looking at the tile floor.

"Sorry I got makeup on your shirt...." I mumbled. He just simply chuckled before leaving the restroom. Jackson looked at me and bit his lip. 

"I suppose that I just left a horrible first impression on you... It's okay if you don't want to talk," I mumbled. All he did was hug me and held my hand as we walked out the restroom. I walker him to Vic and I let go of his hand. "We'll be out in our Van, so let Alex know where he is." I explained. Vic nodded and I walked to the bus with Jackson. As we stepped on, I slid my shoes off, and took my beanie off. I sat on the couch beside Jackson and put my hair into a high ponytail.

"Are you on this entire tour with us?" He asked. I shrugged then nodded.

"I hope so. You seem sweet and I'd like to hang with you. I think I might go crazy being in a bus full of new family members," I said, ending my sentence with a soft chuckle. Jackson smiled at me and slid his black jacket off.

"I'd like to hang with you too, love. So, miss Faith, what do you want to do?" He asked. I slowly stood up and walked around opening a few drawers.

"I don't know. The xbox is right there. If I can find a game or a movie we can do that," I suggested.

"Just come here. We can just sit and talk if that's alright with you," he said and I walked to him, sitting down beside him. I let space between so it wouldn't be weird for either of us. Though it wasn't effective. I think he was okay with being close, because he scooted close to me, our thighs touching.

I blushed deeply and looked down. I started to loosen up around Jackson as we talked.

*****************************************************************************************************

After a while, the door to the bus opened. I quickly scooted away so that Vic, my brother nor my uncles would think that anything happened. I watched them get on and smiled at them.

"Did you use protection?" Jaime asked as he got onto the bus. I blushed and bit my lip. Jackson softly laughed.

"We did not do that, Jaime. We just met. I'm not a whore," I said, feeling my cheeks burn from me blushing so hard.

"Hey. I did not imply that you were. I just needed to know. I don't need Vic to be a dad and a grandpa in the same day," he joked and laughed after.

"Oh I will ensure that won't happen," Vic said giving a glare to Jackson. I couldn't tell if there was any humor behind what he said. I looked at them as they sat; Jace on the floor, Jaime and Mike on the other couch. I looked up at Tony and Vic.  I sat on the floor to make room for them. I leaned my head onto my brother's shoulder and looked down at my phone.

"I better go. Thanks for letting me stay Mr. Fuentes. It was nice hanging with you, Faith," Jackson said as he stood up. I smiled softly at him. He slid his jacket on and waved to everyone before leaving. We all sat in silence for a few moments before Vic spoke.

"Did you do anything?" He asked. I set my phone down and looked up at him. 

"No. I couldn't find any games or movies, so we just sat here and talked. Just getting to know each other. I'm not going to screw around like that with someone I just met," I explained. After that I stood and went to the bunks. I climbed to my bunk and laid down. Soon after, the bus drove off and all I could hear was the soft rumble of the engine and the soft mumbles on the other side of the closed door.

******Author's Note******

Thanks so much for reading. I know it's been a while but I've had so much going on since the September. I will start writing chapter seven soon and hopefully have it published in the next week or so! Thanks again. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Love y'all ^-^