Chapter Four (Jackson's POV)

Just another day in the life of a tour bus right? No wrong. I had never been the one to complain about things, but seriously, these guys get on my nerve sometimes. Let's bring the story back a bit. Hey. I'm Jackson. I'm pretty normal, I guess. I mean, I have friends, and music, not to mention living in a house with 17 other kids. Yes, 17. I'm an orphan, or was. I had been there for a while now. My mom dying from Cancer when I was 8 and my father committing suicide when I was 9. Happy birthday to me....

I hated that place. It was always so loud and all the other kids were so young. Sometimes at dinner we would all gather around the table and tell stories about our past to the new kids. It always ended with me. I once told my story and a little 9 year old stopped talking. Even when he got adopted he refused to complain about his past. Poor kid. I mean, all he wanted to know was how I ended up there.

It was worth it. Not too long, ago I got adopted myself. Back in my home town of Essex, United Kingdom. It was pretty amazing, actually. I remember waking up and hearing people in the streets. I walked out and saw All Time Low performing. After a while they heard me singing outside the orphanage and soon I was Jackson Mineo-Gaskarth. Never thought that would happen.

The days got longer and we eventually went touring. Being in the bus gets annoying at times. Makes me just want to scream, but somehow I contain it. Which, all of this, brings us to the present time.

*****************Skip*****************

I walked by the gates with Alex to get a few backstage passes for a few of the girls already back there. I heard yelling and I saw a beautiful girl getting man handled by one of the bodyguards. I felt bad once I overheard Vic mentioning that, that was his daughter. I got an extra pass and went backstage. Once she sat down I went over to her and handed her a pass.

I soon walked off to help All Time Low warm up. I smiled gently, only remembering her soft eyes and her Rosie cheeks. Just makes a man want to melt to his knees. Wow...that was deep. After a while of practice, the concert began. I sat on the couch with a boy a named Jace and a few girls that got backstage passes. I looked up and softly smiled, seeing Faith walk into the area and slowly sit beside Jace. The boy smiled and looked at her as well.

"You two know each other?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. They didn't look alike so I figured they couldn't be related.

"He's my little brother. He was also adopted by Vic." She said with a smile. I nodded and looked at Jace. He seemed like an awkward kid. As if his excitment was so built up that all he could do was sit quietly and hold a big grin on his face.

"That is fantastic. So I'll definitely be seeing more of you." I said with a smile. I couldn't help but look as her cheeks turned red. I soon stopped feeling quite uncomfortable seeing that Jace had poked her soft red cheeks. I quickly bit my lip trying to ignore it.

*********time skip*********

After the concert ended I walked with Jace and Faith to meet up with the other band members at the meet and greet. Jace walked in so Faith and I could talk.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. I couldn't tell that I was staring into her beautiful blue eyes.