Chapter Seven (Jackson's POV)

After leaving the Pierce the Veil bus, I walked to the All Time Low bus which was just in front of the PTV one. I slowly got onto the bus quietly and sat on the couch beside Jack. Across on the other couch was Alex, Zack and Rian. I looked down at my phone not saying anything so I wouldn't disturb them. The guys were in the middle of a conversation that was a weird mixture of sports and the tour.

"Jay, you okay kid?" Alex asked. He called me this to distinguish me from Jack. I looked up at him and nodded gently before back to my phone. "Are you sure? You're awfully quiet for one. What all happened over there?" He asked again. When am I not  quiet? I'm always quiet on here cause you guys get on my last bloody nerve.

"Nothing happened. We were just sitting on the couch and talking. Then like PTV got on the bus and Jaime was making jokes, and then Vic looked pissed as shit at me, so I left. I don't know if he has the queen's wig up his ass, but he seems to have a fucking problem with me," I ended my rant with an aggressive sigh. I looked back at my phone and stayed quiet. Nobody replied so I assumed they understood.

*************Skip**************

I woke up the next morning almost on the floor. My bunk is in the far back and I'm on the bottom and my bags are on top. I groaned as we went over another large speed bump or possible pot hole. We went over another one and I fell onto the floor on my bag. 

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed as I hit my head on one of the metal poles of the bunk beside me which is Alex's. I held my head and went into the fetal position. The door to the bunks soon flung open.

"Hey you alright? What's wrong?" I looked up to see Rian hovering above me. I slowly got up and leaned against the wall.

"I'm fine. I fucking hit my head on Alex's bed. Why the hell are we moving so roughly?" I asked following Rian back to the front. He looked in the freezer and grabbed me an ice pack. I sat on the couch beside Alex and put the pack on my head. 

"We had to go to a different hotel closer to the next venue. The last hotel was too far from here," Rian explained to me. I nodded then leaned back feeling a hard pounding sensation in my head. 

"When you can, go get ready. Today is going to be pretty chill. We are going to move into the rooms, then around 8 pm we have another meet and greet," Alex explained. I sighed and sat up watching the guys go into the bunks. Alex stayed behind. He placed his hand onto mine and pulled it away from my head. I sat still as he examined my head.

"You have a small bruise. Nothing much. You're not bleeding which is good," He told me. I nodded and got up walking to the back and getting ready.

*************Skip*************

I walked out of the bus wearing a pair of black jeans, a white graphic t-shirt, and a yellow jacket. I fixed my hair to cover the bump and bruise that was left on my temple. I put my sunglasses on and looked at the pile of bags on the ground by the bus. I grabbed my belongings and walked into the hotel. I saw Jace sitting in the lobby. He smiled when he saw me and got up. 

"I have the room keys. Vic and Alex want me to room with you instead of me being with Faith," He said with a wide grin. I nodded to him and carried my things to our room. When we got there, I watched as Jace knocked on the door next to ours. Faith opened the door and smiled. She was wearing a black tank tank top that was tucked into her grey sweatpants. I blushed lightly watching her.

"This somehow got into my bag," Jace said handing Faith a small stuffed bear. She took it and looked at me, her cheeks turning a dark red shade. She thanked her brother before quickly closing the door. I bit my lip and took a key from Jace before opening the door and walking in. I tossed my bags onto the side of the far bed before laying onto the bed.

**************Skip*************

I walked into the centre with Jace, and sat down in the back on the floor beside Alex. After a few short moments, Faith and the rest of PTV showed up. She sat beside me, and smiled. I looked at Vic, who was glaring at me like he was going to slice my throat open. What the bloody fuck is his goddamn problem?

******Author's Note******

Thanks so much for reading! I will start working on chapter eight during or after spring break, so I will have that posted as soon as I can. As always please comment, vote, and follow me for more stories and to see my posts! Love y'all! ^-^