Chapter Three

Jaime grabbed my hand and showed me to the bunks in the back. They rearranged them so that Vic, Jace and I were all in the same area. Jaime helped me unpack my things. Soon after finishing, Jace walked back and started unpacking his belongings. I took my hair out of the ponytail and walked back into the from part of the bus. I sat on the floor beside Vic's feet. I glanced around the bus and smiled. 

I let out a small sighed and leaned my head back on the couch, closing my eyes.

"So, Faith, tell us about yourself." Tony asked. I quickly opened my eyes but slowly sat up and looked at him. 

"Um....I don't know what you want me to say. I mean, I don't play sports, I'm 16. I've lived in a foster home my entire life. I like your guys' music. I don't really know what else you want me to say." I bit my lip looked at them. I stood up and sat beside Vic on the couch so that I could get a better view of everyone. 

"That was good enough." Jaime smiled, showing his dimples. I looked over as the door to the bunks opened. Jace quietly walked in and sat beside me.

"Hey Vic?" He asked. Vic looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Where are we going?"

"We are going to finish our tour then probably head home." He smiled. Jace nodded and took his shoes off before crossing his legs. I smiled at him and looked at Vic.

"Hoe many more concerts do you have on this tour?" I asked. Vic simply shrugged and looked at the guys before looking at me and answering.

"I don't. I think 3-4. We have one here in Arizona, One in Nevada, then we have one in L.A. After that we go home in San Diego." He replied. I simply nodded and smiled. I slid my phone out of my pocket and got on Instagram. hm.... Still only 15 followers? For those amazing drawings, I get 15 followers?! Not for long. I bit my lip and looked over at Mike.

"Hey Uncle Mike, can you please take a picture of us?" I asked a I stood up and handed my phone as he nodded. I motioned for Jace and Vic to stand up. They did as told and stood beside me. After he took the picture we sat back down.

"Whatcha doing there, Faith?" Vic asked. I looked up and smiled innocently.

"Check your Instagram." I said. I posted the picture of the family. I tagged Jace and Vic, with the caption -Hey you lovely followers. Thanks for your support and not even kidding, Jace and I got adopted my Vic Fuentes. Thanks again guys. Have a great day. Dreams really do come true :) - plus a bunch of hash-tags afterwards. I looked over at Vic who had a big smiled on his face. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm over me.

"New family new life." He smiled. Jace and I nodded.

"Agreed" We both said then laughed.

********************************Skip***************************

I had fallen asleep on the couch with my head on Vic's lap as the guys played the Xbox. I was later woken by Vic trying to stand up. I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. He looked down at me after standing and smiled. I gave him a small tired smile.

"Good thing you're awake. We are at the concert vernier. The hotel is up the street. After the concert we are going over to the hotel to do a meet and greet. If you want to stay in the bus you can." He said. I quickly shook my head.

"No I want to go watch," I stood and stretched.

"Then get ready, I'll take Jace over to the stage to help set up. We will see you out there," He said with a smile. I nodded and went to the bunks and grabbed my makeup bag and a brush. I walked back tot he front and looked at Mike, since the others had already left. 

"Hey. where is the bathroom?" I asked. He pointed to the door beside me. I nodded and watched as he left the bus. I stepped in and pulled my hair out of the ponytail and brushed it out. I slid a Dark blue beanie on. I did my make up and put perfume on.

I walked out and went back into the bunks. I had always wanted to go to a concert. I slid my sketchbook and a pencil into my bag. I stood, sliding my wallet and phone into my pockets. Hearing fans, I slowly walked out of the bus. Wow was all I could think. There was a line from the gates of the concert all the way into the parking lot. Not to mention many girls standing near the bus. I gave them a weird look as I walked towards the gates. I walked passed the line. I mean come on. I'm Vic's daughter.

This should be okay. When I reached the gate, I started walking through. A man grabbed my arm and held me against the gate. My heart pounded hard.

"Where do you think you're going?" The man spat in my face. I hesitantly looked up. I could feel people's eyes on us.

"Into the concert. I'm with the band. Vic is my dad." I mumbled. He held onto my arms tighter making my eyes start to water.

"Hey hey hey" I hear from the other side of the gate. I looked over seeing Vic walking to us. "Sorry Chuck. Let go of her. She's with us. She wasn't lying." He said. The tall man let go of my arms and a scurried over to Vic, hugging onto his arm tightly. I wiped my eyes and started walking, not wanting to be looked at.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I gently nodded. We went backstage and I sat down on the couch. I looked at my arms to see if they bruised. I softly sighed and looked up, feeling someone tap me. I tall male with glasses crouched beside me. 

"Hey I saw what happened at the gates. Are you hurt?" He asked looking at my arms. I slowly nodded. I lightly blushed, hearing his British accent.

"um...yeah. I'm fine. Who are you?" I asked, fixing my beanie.

"Oh sorry. I'm Jackson. I just wanted to give you a pass so that, that wouldn't happen again." He smiled. I nodded and took the pass that he had pulled out. I slid it over my neck and looked back at him.

"What is your name, Dear?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Faith. I'm Vic's daughter," I softly said. Jackson smiled widely.

"That is such a lovely name. Nice to meet you, love." He said. I nodded in agreeance. He stood up and walked away. I turned and watched as he walked away. My attention quickly turned as Jace sat down beside me. He poked my cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked

"No reason." I replied

"There has a to be a reason why. Is it because of that guy? Do you like him?" Jace asked. I softly sighed.

"Kid, you ask a lot of questions. Why are you all up in my business?" 

"Because I don't want you to get hurt again. It's happened too much." He kept a straight face as he spoke. I softly smiled and ruffled his hair.

"It'll be okay, champ." I gently kissed his forehead and stood up. "Let's go help finish the set up."

************Author's Note************

Thanks for reading! I'll post the next chapter later this week. Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW ME!!! I will appreciate everything that you do. Go read my other stories as well. Love you all!!!