Chapter Eleven (Eliza's POV )

I woke early that morning to the noise of my sister, Mckenzie blow drying her hair. I yawned and got up. I walked into the bathroom and used it. It just seemed normal for both of us to be in the bathroom no matter what the other is doing. When I finished I got ready for the day. By the time I was finished getting ready, Mckenzie had already gone downstairs for breakfast. I walked out the room holding my phone wearing a black tank top with blue jeans and a pair of black and pink combat boots. I wore a flower crown to go with the pink. I tiredly walked down to breakfast.

The night before, I got Jace's number and we stayed up most of the night texting. I smiled down at my phone as I read through the texts from last night. When I got to the small cafe in the hotel, I smiled seeing an open seat beside Jace. On the other side of him was McKenzie and across from them was Jackson and Faith. I got a small plate of food before walking to the table of teens and sitting beside Jace. He looked up and smiled.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. You better hurry up. We have to be on the buses soon," Jace said and smiled. I nodded and started to eat.

"Anyway, I was thinking about the mall down the street from the concert. How about that?" Jackson proposed. Everyone nodded.

"Sounds good to me," Faith said. She smiled and leaned her head on Jackson's shoulder. I soon finished eating. Fast, but not fast enough to make me sick.

I looked up as Jackson and Faith stood and walked out of the small diner. I softly smiled at Jace. McKenzie sighed before she started speaking.

"Come on you two, dad just texted me and we have to be on the buses," she said and got up to leave. I nodded and grabbed my things, threw my trash away and headed out.

The five of us stood outside the buses with Vic, my dad, and Alex. Vic stood talking to Faith about letting Jackson stay on the PTV bus, Jace was talking to my dad about who-knows-what, and Mckenzie and I were talking to Alex about the tour. After a few minutes, we were called onto the buses. I nodded and hugged Jace.

"I'll text you," I said before walking onto my bus. I walked to the back and sat on my bed that was closest to the door. I looked down at my phone and read through the messages between Jace and I.

J-So how come there is this huge thing about famous people adopting us? E-There was this Instagram post and so band members and others started adopting kids. It's to kinda stop the PTSD of kids in foster care. Ya know? Like to basically stop orphaning. J-Oh I get that. Alright. You're turn. E-So how come you stopped and convinced your sister to take me and Mckenzie to the hotel? J-Idk. I just thought you both needed help and I thought you-----------

I quickly looked up as the door opened. I stood and smiled seeing Jace in the doorway.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be on the PTV bus?" I asked.

"I mean I should, but your sister asked if I could stay on. Plus, your dad and Vic didn't really care about where we were as long as someone would be watching over us," He said. I nodded and stood giving him a quick hug. "So is this where we should hang?" I shrugged and sat back down on my bed.

"Um, we can, but we have to keep the door cracked so they don't assume that something's going on," I explained. Jace nodded and closed the door leaving it cracked then took a seat beside me on my bed. I stayed quiet not knowing what to say to him.

"How weird is it for you and your sister to be in a van of five guys?" He asked me. I softly laughed and set my phone on the floor.

"How weird is it for Faith to be the only girl in a van of six guys?" I asked in return. He softly laughed.

"Very good point. Never mind then. What do you normally do on here for fun? We normally play video games and watch movies," He said. I bit my lip and thought for a moment. When I went to answer, the door opened and Mckenzie walked in. She smiled at us and sat on her bunk across from mine. I softly sighed before glancing at Jace.

"Well hey there stranger. Glad you could come on here," She said. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone and unlocked it and went onto Instagram.

"Hello there," Jace replied. "Pleasure is mine." I laid down so that Jace would be able to sit more onto the bed. My legs were behind him.

"So what were you two doing back here?" Mckenzie asked. I looked over at her.

"Just talking until you came in," I scoffed at her.

"No need to bitch off. I mean, I could leave but dad and the rest of the band are playing that drinking game again. Uncle Kellin said I could stay, but dad said I was too young to be around alcohol," she said. Jace nodded.

"That's understandable," he said. "So what do you girls want to do?"

"How about truth or dare?" I suggested. Mckenzie smiled widely and sat up.

"Great. Do you mind if I smoke?" She asked. Jace shrugged and I just rolled my eyes. It didn't matter what I'd say she would do it anyways. Dad wants her to stop, but he can't really do much since we are always on the road and he is so busy performing. I stood and and opened a few of the windows before laying back down.

"Cool. You start. Truth or dare, Elisa," Jace said and smiled. I bit my lip before speaking.

******AUTHOR'S NOTE******

Thanks so much for reading. I am so sorry it took so long. I've been really busy with family and friend drama as well as boyfriend and personal issues. I will start and post the next chapter in the next few days. Please vote, comment, and follow me! Love y'all! ^-^