Chapter Eighteen (Faith's POV)

I turned my head as I heard the door open again after Vic left. Him and I were talking about the rest of tour, and me and Jace finally moving in. I looked back at the little kitten when I noticed Jackson was the one entering the room. He closed the door behind him before he hobbled to the couch and sat down. He placed his crutches on the ground. We sat in silence and I could feel his eyes on me. Maybe I was being too stubborn, but I care too much. Maybe being together is a bad thing.

"So what's its' name?" He asked me. I held the squirming kitten in my hands.

"Her name is Patches. Danielle suggested it," I replied as I pet the kitten's head. We were trapped in another moment of silence.

"Hey Faith, I'm sorry. For everything. I just want you to know that I really care about you. Storming off was a stupid idea. I'm use to running away from my problems when I should've stayed with you and defended what we have...I mean..had. I just want you to think on that. I don't know if Vic and Alex already talked to you but they are willing to support us through a relationship," He ranted. I watched Patches scamper out of my grip and try to get onto the couch. "Can you please at least tell me that we can make this work?"

I stayed quiet. I don't know why I did. Like I said, I'm probably just being extra stubborn and I just need more time to focus on myself. He sighed before grabbing his crutches and leaving. I soon stood and grabbed Patches and the bottle of milk off the counter to feed her.

***********Skip************

After the concert, we all went to the parking lot to the buses. I sat on the stairs to the PTV bus while the others were talking. I looked up at the stars wishing I could be anywhere but here. My life gets turned around, and yet, I still seem to pick the road that always leads to heartache. I looked around at the others, soon locking eyes with Jackson. I got up and went to the back of the bus before flopping onto my bed. Tears filled my eyes. All I wanted to do was be with him but I didn't know how to express myself.

Not long after, the bus loaded up. I closed my eyes in hopes to calm down. Not long after the bus started moving I heard the bunk door open. I stared at the wall in confusion as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. I looked down feeling a cast then turned my head realizing that Jackson was now in the bed with me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him as I sat up.

"I wanted to prove to you that everything is okay. I may be injured but I'm okay. Vic had a talk with me and he said that we can be together. Alex said the same thing. I know what I did was stupid but that's cause I care for you and I had too much in my head going on. Please don't be mad at me anymore. I care too much for you," he explained. I sighed softly looking into his eyes. I leaned in giving him a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away.

"But still why are you on this bus? Vic would kill you if he saw us cuddling," I replied looking at the crack in the door.

"If he yells at me then fine but for now I want to be with you," he said with a smile, pulling me into a comforting hug. I couldn't  help but let tears flow from my eyes. His skin was so soft and his body was so warm. Maybe I was too hard on him.

"Okay..." I said softly before planting another kiss on his lips.

**********AUTHOR'S NOTE**********
Thanks so much for reading! Next chapter will be posted next week. Tell your friends to come support and read this story! Please vote, comment, and follow me while you're at it. Love y'all!!! ^-^