Bar

I headed straight for the bar not giving any shits for my lost friends in the maze of drunk collage students. As I sat in my chair waiting on the bartender, I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't pay any attention to them till the person places their hand gently on my thigh and squeeze. I blush hard and follow the hand to its owner and see an older, jock looking boy.

"Hey, cutie. Can I possibly buy you a drink?"

"I would love that."

"Mmm, your voice is very smooth."

He leans forward and whispers into my ear in an even husker and deeper tone than most men I meet here. "I'd love to hear it screaming my name."

I blush harder and look down at his hand that's stroking me roughly through the jeans. "Ah!" I bit my lip and throw my head back. "Mmm. Beautiful." He brings me into a kiss. I melt into it quickly and let him take dominance. We pull apart, leaving a string of saliva connect our lips.

"I'm Jordan and you are?"

"Aleks."

"What a beautiful name, Aleks."

He's rubbing my thigh and chugs a shot and I do the same asking for another shot of vodka and tell the bartender to keep them coming.

"You planning on being my damsel in distress tonight."

"No, I plan on being what ever you want me to be tonight."

He gives me an evil smirk and the Dj pumps the volume to an all time high. I feel the vodka working after I drown six more shots into me, letting Jordan guide me to the dance floor. He grinds against my ready body and I grind back just as needy. After the song gets over he pulls me closer and now I realize our height difference. He was a good foot taller than me. He brought me closer to him and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You wanna get out of here?"

'No, I have friends here. No, I don't really know you.'

"Please get me out of here."

He takes my hand and leads me out of the club in a rush. We walk down half a block before he pulls me into an ally. He shoves me roughly against a brick wall and begins to rub my dick aggressively. Before I could stop it, three more large guys appeared in the alleyway. Jordan pulls away from me hesitantly and back up to the circle the others had made around us.

"Wow, Jordan. Did you catch the best tonight or what?"

"Yeah the little slut was sitting all alone at the bar. After getting felt up and a rough kiss he became my pet in seconds."

"Is he drunk."

"Yeah, Nova. 12 glasses of Vodka and 8 glasses of whiskey. The strongest shit they had, pumped into that small little body."

"What do you think, Seamus?"

"I bet he can suck really good."

"And you Sly?"

"He's got a pretty nice ass for a white kid. How old is he anyways?"

"Yeah I don't want to be fucking a minor here."

"Calm down Nova. How old are you Aleks."

"18."

"Why are you at a bar if your only 18?"

"My friends sneaked me in and since Jordan bought my drinks I didn't have to show the bartender my id again for him to question it."

"Old enough then."