Wet Dreams

I was stuck with lock-up duty tonight, because everyone hated me! I was abandoned! It was four in the morning and I did not hear anyone say goodbye on their way out. I was in charge of editing our current Treetopia session, that was why I stuck around so late and checking the time was the last thing on my mind. They told me I couldn't edit the entire four hour long session in one sitting and at that moment I already had three hours done since I began at noon. This was horrible.

Four in the morning was the point where extreme exhaustion kicked in. I decided to get up and walk around the office a bit to get some of my blood flowing back into my legs. I stretched and I sat back down in front of my computer, but I almost dozed off again.

I decided to go look in the fridge and I spotted two cans of red bull. I downed both of them quickly and I feel a bit of a buzz, but I needed something stronger to really get the blood flowing. I looked in the cabinets and found two possible winners. There was an entire bottle of whiskey and a container of coffee that just needed to be made. Whiskey? Coffee? Coffee? Whiskey? Coffee? Whiskey? Coffee? Whiskey? Whiskey? Coffee? Whiskey? Coffee? Whiskey? Coffee?

I drowned a couple shots of the Whiskey and decided to take it back with me to my little office I had. It was cold in my room so I kept the door open. I open YouTube and I noticed, a new video, pop up in my feed and I see it was James'. I clicked it open and James began to talk, but my headphones were aside so I watch in a transfixed state at his mouth and his lips. I bit my own lip and rubbed my groin at how errotic he looked. I picked up my headphones and listened to him talk with a bit of anger laced in his words. I took another swig of liquor and begin to feel myself getting harder and harder for the man.

He was talking about something I had done to prevent the Tuesday stream, but to be honest I was not all that interested in what he was bitching about. I was just enjoying the way he was saying it. The way his eyes rolled and the way he laughed at his own stupid jokes he made about me. I was getting harder and harder, but the video was over sooner than I had expected.

"Cock-block YouTube! God damnit!"

A loud bang from under me caused me to look down. I forgot there are other people still working so diligently on their "porn-hub" meetings, so I mumbled a sorry and went back to searching for more updated videos he had and I found an entire playlist of short game-play videos of him raging. I began watching his older videos and I felt myself stiffen at how demanding his voice sounded three years ago.

A knock on my door caused me to let out a squeak as I turned around quickly. I took off the headphones and tried to make it not so obvious that I was thinking about jerking off to James and so I tried hiding my erection from James. "Enjoying yourself I see. What are you watching? Porn?" He came closer to me and I quickly turned around and exited out of his videos.

"Who's with you?"

"Were you watching my video?" He asked smugly.

"Are you alone?" He turned me around quickly and looked down at the noticeable tent in my jeans. "Eddie's here as well; would you like two here to help you out?" He looked back up into my eyes with a lustful shine in them. I shook my head no, but he was already back at the door. "Eddie, I could use your help in Aleks' office!"

"Why?!"

"Just come here!" James ordered as he walked over to me and pulled me out of my chair. He turned us around by holding my back close to his chest. He had one arm around my chest and his free hand was already in my boxers, rubbing my hole. He shoved one finger as far as the knuckle and I began to moan like crazy. "Oh, did you catch him with his pants down?"

"Mhmm. You wanna help me out and undress the boy-toy." Eddie stood right in front of me and moved a hand around my waist. He pressed our bodies together and begins to strip me out of my clothing.

"You like that, Aleks? Does it hurt?" Eddie asked as James added another finger and my moans grew into painful cries.

"It hurts! Please, I can't take it. Now, ah, please take it out!" I begged in Russian as James probed me and Eddie got my shirt off and my sensitive nipples in his mouth. Eddie pulled me into a kiss as James began to scissor and fuck my hole with his fingers.

"You know how Eddie is when you throw out that Russian, Aleks. He might end up fucking your brains out. But he'll have to get in line this time." James whispered into my ear and it sent shivers over my body. Eddie pulled away from the kiss and moved to his knees to work the pants off. James pulled his fingers out and grabbed my face roughly to force me into a kiss. Eddie finished and tossed my clothes under my desk, then stood up so he could strip out of his clothes. James suddenly pulled away and forced me onto my knees.

"Get to work on sucking us off." Eddie growls in Spanish. They undid their belts and pulled down their pants and boxers. Their dicks throbbed as they began to rub my face with them. "Suck us both off at the same time, Aleksandr."

They both shoved their dicks down my throat causing me to gag, but I get the hang of it and focused on my breathing as they pick up speed. I sucked on their hard-ons greedily. They pull out of my mouth and I look up at them pleading.

"Look Eddie. The little twink want more. You wanna give him some more of your cock to suck on while I prepare him for both of us."

He mumbled in Spanish as he pushed his hard cock back down my throat causing me to choke, but suck greedily once more. "God, your mouth feels so good, Aleks. Fuck."

I hummed around it and that caused Eddie to quicken his thrusts. During this, James forced his throbbing erection into my ass and began to push it in as far as it would go. I've played with myself before, so this didn't hurt like I thought it would. He began to thrust and pick up speed. Eddie took himself out of my mouth and I looked up at him. I let out a scream as James slides into my prostate.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck yeah, right there. Shit."

I used my elbows for support as James slammed into it over and over again. I quickly gave up and let gravity take over by laying face first on the floor; my ass raised high in the air for the two men. "You wanna help me out, Eddie?" He kept hitting it, but slowed down and I felt another cock slide in next to James.

"Jesus, Eddie you're really thick. Fuck."

"Mmm lets fuck this little twink. I'm ready to cum deep down his ass." I moan in pain as my ass is ripped apart by the two. They began to pull out and then greedily push back in. They gained speed and soon were pounding into me. I felt the ball of heat at the bottom of my stomach move down to my cock as the two men pound right into my prostate, causing me to scream and cum all over the floor.

I sit up in bed and look around.

"It was just a dream?" I look under my blankets and see my sticky situation. "Fuck and it was just getting good too."