Bully

"Hey, are you the new kid?"

I look up and see three older boys standing around my desk. The person who asked, had his arm outstretched to me. "Oh yeah. Nice to meet you. I'm Al-" I take his hand and shake, but instead of shaking he pulls me out of my desk, causing me to fall onto my face.

"Well I'm James and this is Eddie and Hordan. What's your name again, ugly?"

"Stop it and just leave me alone."

"Hey, the teacher isn't in here. This is detention kid, we can do whatever we fucking wanna do!" He rolls me over and sits on my chest and holds my hands over my head. "James, come on. Mr. McAtee might come back at any time."

"Then lock the door, Eddie, and block the entrance. He didn't take his keys with him, the fucking idiot." Hordan looks down at me with a sad smile. He's as really tall. He grabs James' shoulder and takes him off me. "James, if we're going to do this, then we will do this my way. Don't get too rough with him, unless I tell you to, okay."

"Fine, whatever boss man." Hordan outstretches his hand and I grab it hesitantly. I let him pull me up and he smiles at me. "Listen Aleks. I don't even know if you are gay or bi, but we are and you look delicious. Your looks so cute and we want to ask if we can try something."

"Uhm...in school?" He bends down and whispers into my ear and I let out a shaky breath. "It's more exciting this way. What do you say?"

"M-my names Aleks."He pulls away with a nod of his head and the other guys are standing around me. His smile turns into a smirk. "Get him." Both boys attack me. Eddie rips off my shirt and begins sucking on my nipples. I moan against his touch, but my moans are cut off from James' fingers.

"Suck." I suck on his fingers as I feel someone else pull down my pants and boxers just below my ass. I hold onto his hand and suck on digits greedily.

"God Eddie. This boy would be perfect for you. He loves to suck and I bet a big dick is exactly what he needs in his greedy mouth." He pulls his fingers out and I come face to face with Eddie. He takes a handful of my hair and pulls me into a rough kiss. I kiss back as I feel James push a finger into me. He shoves his finger to the knuckle and I moan into the kiss. I feel another stray hand tug and pull on my stiffening shaft. I grew harder as they jerk me off. Eddie pulls away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting our bottom lips.

"You taste amazing. You wanna taste of me now."

I nod my head and let out as shaky moan as James pumps two fingers in and out of me. Eddie takes my hair, he never letting go and pushes me to my knees so I'm face to face with his groin. I put my hands on the ground and lick his tip, teasing him a little.

"Mmm, just like that. Good boy. Tell me you want this dick deep down your throat."

I look up at him and he runs his fingers threw my hair.

"May I take your dick into my mouth, please."

"Beg more, louder."

"Please Eddie, please! I need the taste of your juicy, warm cock sliding in and out of my mouth!"

"Don't forget about me." I feel James slap my ass hard. "Tell me how bad you want my thick dick to plow into your ass over and over. Beg me for it and I'll think about."

"Please James, ah. I need you to fuck me hard and fast. Make me bleed, please. I need it, please."

"You think that was good enough, James?"

"No." He slaps my ass again and roll my hips. I need them inside me. "Moan for us. Begging like that will get you exactly what you want, cutie."

"Eddie please skull fuck my mouth! Shoot your load and fill me with your white juice! James fuck my tight ass! Make me scream against Eddie's cock for more! Fuck me, please! Oh god fuck me! I need it!"

With that I fill my ass gets torn apart. James thrusts all his inches into me at once, then pulls out and pounds into me again. Eddie's grip tightens in my hair as he shoves his entire dick down my throat. I gag and he takes it out and shoves the entire thing back in.

"God, you're so fucking tight."

"And your mouth and lips are perfect." The men grunt out as they fuck me from both ends. "You boys are doing great. I'm already close just from watching you all fuck."

I hear Hordan say, but I just barely over my moans and screams and the two guys' grunt curses. I felt like a dirty whore, but I love every second of it. I came on the ground without even touching myself. This just felt so unbelievable. I felt pain, but pleasure at the same time and I couldn't control my body. I let the boys do whatever they wanted to me. I felt a warm liquid run down my throat. It tasted salty, but sweet at the same time. I swallow it all and Eddie pulls his cock out, but doesn't let go of my hair. He pulls me off the floor, so I'm back on my feet. "He looks like he's in pure ecstasy, James. Harder, god he moans like a girl. Screams like a girl, too."

Eddie watches my facial expressions as James rips my ass apart. "You like that, fuck! I'm going to cum right against your prostate! Scream my name, like the good little slut you are! Oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck, James. James fuck, please. Shit." We both bust a load. James' leaks out, from around his cock and he slowly pulls out. Eddie has a hold of me and jerks me off gently to get all the cum out, which only causes me to cum again, because I've never been touched during that whole process.

"How did we do Mr. Mathewson?"

"You guys did great and I think I just found our new little school whore. Aleks, how would you like to make a some money?" I shrug my shoulders. I was so exhausted right now I didn't care if I was a slut or not.