Birthday Fanboy

Jakey told me to met these guy that I watch play video games. I decided...why not. RTX is coming up, they are having a meet up, and I'll finally be 21, thank fucking god. I've never seen what these guys looked like, in real life mind you, but I could spot them in a crowd if they said one word.

This group of guys ain't just any group. They're the Creatures, dude. They are the funniest guys out there. I'm such a fanboy right now, but it can't be helped.

Currently I was in my hotel room. I was contemplating going downstairs to the bar. It was my birthday, I was alone, because Jakey doesn't support this sort of stuff, and I just felt like getting completely waisted. I slip on a white t-shirt and some skin tight jeans. It was almost ten at night and RTX was in the morning, so the bar might not be as full as I would like, meaning I might not get to meet a lot of people anyways.

I shuffle out of my room, after grabbing the keycard to the room and my wallet. I make my way towards the elevator, but stop when I hear commotion coming from one of the rooms ahead of me.

"I don't give a shit! I'm going down to the bar and I'm going to get drunk!"

"Me too! Fuck all of you!"

James and Seamus, come out of their room and stumble towards the elevator. Those too are a part of the Creatures and I have to blush. I never imagined them to look so hot. Seamus' hair was a dirty blond mess, while Nova had short black hair and a cute beard. As I got closer, I could smell the booze that was seeping off of them.

The elevator came and they shuffled in and I hurried to catch the elevator with them. I got in and smiled at the two. They smirked back and I pressed the lobby button.

"How are you two tonight?"

"Drunk."

Seamus said in a slurred manner. Seamus walks in front of me and places his hands on my chest. He gives me a smirk and pushes me until I feel James. I blush heavily as James grabs my waist. I feel his lips on my neck and a shiver of excitement runs down my spin.

"What are you two doing?"

"Your pretty cute."

"He sure is. Almost as cute as you are."

Seamus blushes and smiles. James catches Seamus in a kiss. I was now stuck between the two and getting felt up by both men. I decided to help too and I pressed the stop button on the elevator. I slide to my knees and I help the two men unbuckle and pull down their pants. I slide their boxers down too and begin to stroke them. I stroke James as I put Seamus in my mouth. I hum around him and I hear him moan against James lips. I look up and see James and Seamus making out hardcore. It turned me on and I began to rub myself through my jeans. The friction causes me to moan in ecstasy. Seamus begins to buck his hips, which causes him to go deeper down my throat.

"My turn."

I hear James say quickly. I take Seamus out of my mouth and a string of saliva connects to my lip to his dick. I smile up at him, then I turn to James and stuffs my mouth full of his cock. His dick was bigger and thicker than Seamus, but just as tasty. I bob my head and he bucks forward to meet me each time, which caused it to go a lot farther down than Seamus' could. I was gagging on it at points.

"I'm going to cum, James."

"Cum baby."

Seamus cums on my face and I think that caused James to go over the top and cum straight down my throat. The both stand me up and finish me off. I cum all over the elevator floor.

We clean and get ourselves to look presentable once more. The two boys make-out a little bit and then they both took turns with me.

"This was the best birthday ever."

Aleks is the Creature Slutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें