LiveCream

I wake up with a huge headache. I look around groggily. I'm at the office I think, but where? Am I under a desk right now? The lights turn on suddenly and I close my eyes. That didn't help this headache at all. I open them warily and soon see someone's legs approaching me, but I'm not sure who. I struggle when they sit down in the desk in front of me and outstretch their legs to hit me. I try to yell and to hit, but my hands are tied up and my mouth is covered. I keep making a commotion and finally James' face pops under the desk.

"Hey, Aleks."

"Mmmmmm."

"Yeah, I don't know what you're saying. I'm guessing you're mad and cursing me out, but you did this to yourself. You treated me like shit last week and now it's my turn to treat you like shit."

He pulls me out from under the stream desk. I see that he has the Creature Talk table set up. He lays me down on it, so my face is against it and my back is facing up. He ties up my hands on the table and does the same to my feet and legs. After he gets done, he slides a hand from my butt, up my back and into my hair. He plays and tugs my hair, then pulls it up, so I'm looking up at him.

"We're going to be streaming for a special kind of audience today. Make a good impression with them, because we will be doing this again."

He lets my hair go and walks over to the computer. I watch his as he opens one of those porn site s, but I can't tell which one.

"Hello gentlemen...and ladies, if you're into this kind of stuff. Welcome to James' Sex Dungeon. This is my slave, Aleksandr. Now you might be asking and from the chat, you are asking, why am I still dressed? Why is your slave dressed? Can we get a better angle on the boy? Luckily, I have a mobile cam. You guys will see everything, in a few minutes. I'm just waiting for the livestream room to fill up." I see him grab the mobile cam and walk over to me after he switched cameras. "For now I'll show you my prize for my first stream here. He's a virgin when it comes to this kind of thing and really tight from my practice earlier with him, but I know he is a great dick sucker."

I feel him play with my ass through the fabric, which causes me to involuntarily move towards it. He smacks my ass hard and I jerk forward. I then hear him walk over to my face. He takes the cloth off my mouth and puts the camera into my face.

"Tell the people how much you would love to try your new master's fat dick."

I look at the camera, then at James.

"James please. I'm sor-."

He cuts my sentence off by slapping my face, hard.

"I'm master to you and tell them how much you want my fat dick to slide in and out of your face and your tight little hole." I look at the camera and nod my head. "I really want to taste my new masters dick and feel him stretch me out."

"That's a good little slave." He slaps my face lightly and moves his hand to my hair. He tugs and messes it up and I can't help, but let a soft moan move past my lips. "Mmm. God, he sounds perfect."

He let's go of my hair and walks back over to the computer. He places the camera down on the desk. "Which one would you guys prefer more? Mobile or full view." He watches the chat on the tv and I struggle against my restraints. It does no good and I have to appear like this to the audience.

"Mobile for the win then. We currently have about five thousand people in here, ladies and gentlemen, so I think I'll begin." I watch James stand up, grab the cam again, and walk behind me. I hear clutter being moved around and then my pants are fixed and pulled down to dangle around my ankles. He separates my legs so they are more spread and I feel something slowly pushed into me.