Sex in the Office

"Aleks! Immortal! Aleks! Aleks! Aleksandr! Aleks! Immortal! Aleks!" I groan all the way to Eddie's office. He's been acting like a cunt all day. He'll yell my name till I ask him what he wants then he'll shake his head and mumble never mind. It's getting on my nerves and everyone else is equally pissed off today. Creature talk was today after all and everyone was trying to get shit done, but Eddie was only pulling me away from my job I had. I slam my fit against the door and it opens slowly. "What the fuck do you need Eddie?"

He turns around in his chair and looks at me. He just stares at me and I stare back with a scowl. I knew where this was going. He was playing Minecraft in a new world and appeared to have died. "Never mind." I fucking knew it. He turns around in his chair, but doesn't get a chance to face the computer screen before I jerk him around again to face me.

"Get up!" I command and he does as I say. He stands in front of me and I attack him by going for his stomach. This turns into an all out war. We're knocking over shit, but he was winning. He has me pinned down, shirtless. I think I lost it when he was being a douche and tried to tickle me. I fight against his grip on me. He smirks down at me, then looks me over. His smirk leaves and he bites his lip. Shit I knew this was going to happen. It always happens when we get into a physical fight. He leans down and begins to suck on my skin. I am so sensitive. "Eddie stop please. What if someone came in?"

"Then I guess they will like the show." I wasn't gay, but Eddie has always been this touchy with me. Every fight we had, ended this way. Eddie on top, me moan against his kisses and touch. Maybe I was gay. At least for Eddie. He let's go of my hands and uses one to prop himself up and another to rub my side to my stomach to my crotch. I stink a finger in my mouth so I wouldn't moan too loud. I didn't want the guys finding this out.

"I need to hear you Aleks." He pulls my hand away and I moan as he sucks and twist my nipples. "Eddie please...the others are still here."

"Let them hear us, Aleks. I want them to hear you scream my name." He growls right into my ear as he begins to rub me through my pants. "Eddie...ah fuck."

"You like it when I touch you here?" He had his hand in my pants and boxers and wrapes his hand around my erection and begins to stroked me, while giggling. "Please, please...ahh please dude, I need you."

"Need me to do what?" His groping gets rougher and I wrap my arms around Eddie's neck. He looks down at me with a soft smirk. "Please fuck me Eddie. Please."

"Anything you want, Immortal." He pulls his shirt off and I help him. "I don't know why you enjoy having sex with me. I'm so awkward."

"You're perfect though." He states with a meaningful smile, then leans down and kisses me, while tugging on my waist band. He unbuttons my pants and pulls away. He pulls them off, but leaves the boxers on. "You're perfect Aleks. Sometimes you're awkward, sure, but I love that about you. You're unexpected."

He had his jeans unbuttoned, but instead of getting them out of the way, he leans down and kisses me through the thin material preventing him from taking me right away. He sucks on the skin and I moan. I sit up and put my fingers in his hair. He licks me all the way to my lips and brings me into another warm, heated kiss. We lay back down, but this time I'm on top. I help pull down his jeans and boxers. I lick his head and tease him. "Aleks, quite being a tease."

"You have been an asshole all day, so let me have this at least." I suck on his head and feel his fingers run through my hair. He pushes my head down and that slides more of his thick shaft deeper down my throat. "Fuck your mouth feels as good as always."

I hum gently around his clock and he groans. "Fuck. Aleks I need you now."

I pull off of him with a pop and crawl back on him. He helps me slip out of my boxers and I position myself over him. I lines his head up with my ass and I keep my balance by placing my hands on his chest. I slide down his stick and moan loudly. "Fuck Aleks. No matter how many times I fuck you, you'll still be tight as shit."

"Fuck Eddie. You just so fucking big."

"It's all for you." I get it all in and begin to slowly bounce on it. The room fills with groans and slapping. James wraps his hand around my leaking shaft and begin to pump me. I moan and place my hand on his thighs to get a better position. Once I move he hits my prostate and I feel a powerful blast of excitement burst through me and I bounce on him facer and harder.

"Aleks I can't let you do all the work..." He turns me around and stands up without taking himself out of me. He holds me by my waist and once he gets on his feet, he moves me so I'm against the door. He lifts my right leg and begins to pound into me as hard as he could. He hit my prostate over and over again. I dig my nails into the wooden door and cover the door with my seed and feel it slide down my legs.

"Eddie, fuck, right there! Yes! Yeah, harder! Fuck!" I scream as he gets faster and harder. He puts down my leg and smacks my ass hard, making me curse louder. He squeezes my legs together as he fucks me in and out at an unbelievable speed. "God, it's so tight!" He begins to slow down and I feel him cum deep in me. I let out a soft moan. I look at the door and see my nails had left marks in it.

"I guess I can't film the back of my door anymore." He pulls out and I turn around. I kiss him and he kisses me back more passionately. After a few minutes of kissing he pulls away. "I love you so much Aleks."

"I l-love you too, Eddie."

"Maybe next time we don't have to get into a fight for me to fuck you like you're my bitch." I blush and pull him into another kiss.