Robbery

My roommate is leaving for the month. I'm in collage and Christmas vacation is here, but I decided not to go home for vacation. I just wanna stick around here and find something better to do. I decide to go on a walk, but didn't realize how fucking cold it really was. I make my way to a little store that me and my roommate, Jakey, use for quick snacks and refrigerator refills. I walking with my large coat on and my hands shoved in the pockets over to the candy section. I search for a delicious snack and pick out one, then head over to the sandwiches-on-the-go. I grab five and walk over to the check out. I set them on the counter and as I'm paying for them, the front door busts open.

"Everyone on the ground! Now!"

Two guys rush in with ski masks and they shove a gun in my face. One grabs me by the hair and spins me around, so my back was to them. They place the barrel of the gun right against my temple while grabbing my throat with their free hand.

"Don't make any funny moves or I'll shoot this bitch!"

The man behind the counter looks in shock and fear. He knew who I was. Shit, we are his number one customers.

"Put all the money in the bag!"

The man that wasn't restraining me, throws a bag at Ken, the cashier.

"Change and all!"

The gun is pressing against my head harder and I feel like I'm about to cry. Ken moves faster and shoves all the money into the bag.

The man behind me let's go of my neck, but doesn't move the gun. His hands travels down my body. I shiver at his touch. He moves his hand down my back, until he lands on my ass. He gropes me and I almost moan, but I hold it in. I shudder at his touch. I can't move, because of how scared I am. His hand moves to around my stomach and pulls me closer. I can fill his hard-on threw his cargo pants. My pants grow tighter and I start to breath heavy.

Ken fills the bag up and hands it back to the other man.

"Let's go, man. Bring the little bitch with us."

"Already on it."

He shoves me ahead of him and that makes me loose my footing and fall.

"Hey, I gave you what you want. Don't take the kid. He's just a kid."

"Unless you want this bitch's brains all over the flood, I suggest you shut the fuck up."

He grabs me by my hair again and stands me up. He pushes me out the door. A black van stood their waiting and the man beside us slides the door open. He pull me in and the man on the sidewalk slams the vans door shut. The man, over me, ties up my hands and legs. As he ties up my legs, he looks up and see the outline of my bulge. He takes off his mask and I'm not going to lie, but the messy hair and beard turned me on. He smirks at me, as he begins to roughly grope me. I couldn't help but to buck my hips towards him. The van begins to move and the smirk never leaves his face as he gets up and slips his mask back on. He moves up front with his buddy.

"I think we hit the jackpot this time. The boy is a nice touch, though."

"Yeah, I was touching him and he was begging for more."

"Such a cute little fag."

"Mmm."

I struggle in my restraints, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by all this. I like being controlled. It turns me on a lot.

The van comes to a stops and the two guys get out. I wait for a minute and then the van doors slides open. I look over and I see the other guy. He had his mask off now and I just stared at his face. He had black hair and a beard, but cut very short and had a dark tint to his skin. He wasn't caucasian, unlike me.