Chapter Five

Eren's eyes widen ,he felt stupid. How could he not know Mikasa, his best friend for years, had a brother? Eren moved Levi's hands from his cheeks and started to briskly walk inside.

"Eren, attends je peux expliquer!" Levi shouted running after the boy.

Eren stopped and turned around, "Say that again! Ohhh was that Spanish?" He squealed. Levi grinned,he was honestly amazed at how quick Eren could change moods.

Levi was surprised when he felt a stinging sensation on his cheeks, Eren had just pinched them.

"You smiled!" Eren beamed. Levi was shocked .

Had I really?, he thought. He chose to ignore Eren's statement .

"No it's French" Levi told Eren changing the subject. Eren smiled and tugged Levi along into the class.

Ms Williams handed Eren his backpack when he and Levi entered the classroom.

They took their usual seats in the back and Eren immediately struck back up the conversation.

"Where did you learn French Levi?"

"I've lived in France all my life, brat" Levi responded trying to hide his smirk.

Eren stared at him in confusion, "Then how are you and Mikasa brother and sister?"

"Simple I lived with our mom in France and she lived here with our father"

Eren lips formed into an 'o' shape, he turned away from Levi and listened to the teacher.

_

Class was dismissed and Levi and Eren wanted to make the best of their time.

"Levi tell me something in Spanish!" Eren giggled.

"It's French,brat" Eren just shrugged.

"OK Tes yeux sont magnifiques" Levi finally said.

"Ohhhh lemme guess, you said 'Eren you're the bestest friend in the world!' " Eren exclaimed. Levi couldn't help but chuckle.

"Now why would I ever say that?" Levi said making Eren pout.

___

Well that was short I just wanted to update before weekend

Because the next chapter will be posted then

Hope u liked it

Feedback is appreciated so

Vote

Comment

Share!

Buh bye!