Chapter Nine

"Oh wait Levi I need a crown!" Eren said running off to the other side of the crowded store. Levi chuckled as he watched Eren run off.

-

Eren dragged Levi inside his house. "C'mon Levi we have to get ready."

"Eren calm down it's just Halloween" Levi said as Eren continued to drag him up the carpeted stairs. Eren shook his head causing his brown hair to shake," You wouldn't understand cause you don't have make-up to put on."

Eren and Levi entered Eren's room. Eren turned and ordered Levi to take his shirt off. "What are you up to Eren?" Levi questioned.

Eren giggled, "Nothing I'm gonna help you get ready. It's what wives do." Levi nodded and pulled his shirt off. Eren stepped closer to Levi. "Wow Levi you're tiny!" Eren giggled hugging Levi's small frame.

"I'm still the husband though" Levi pointed out.

"Whatever silly. I'll get your costume" and with that Eren ran out the room and down the stairs.

He arrived a few minutes later with his dress in one hand and Levi's costume in another. "I'll help you put on your shirt Levi" Eren said. Eren placed his dress on the bed and walked over to Levi with his shirt in hand.

"Now one arm at a time Levi" Eren instructed playfully causing Levi to roll his eyes. Eren began buttoning Levi's shirt and within minutes he was finished. Eren stepped back to admire his work.

"Okay! Now you can put on the rest, hurry and help me put on my makeup!" Eren said excitedly. Levi nodded and started putting on the rest of his costume.

Eren being impatient and all went ahead and got his mom's makeup and begun applying it. Levi was dressed and headed over to Eren who was tiptoeing to see into the bathroom's mirror. Eren turned to Levi and Levi bursted out in laughter.

"Eren you look like a clown" Levi said when he finished laughing. Eren had green eye shadow speed widely across his face, eyeliner dotted across his forehead and lipstick across his eyelids.

Eren frowned, "I was just experimenting" he said in defense. Levi chuckled and took the makeup from Eren, "Here let me do it."

_

Eren and Levi walked down the stairs hand in hand. Levi had done Eren's makeup and Eren could have easily passed as a girl. Carla waited at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wow Mr and Mrs Ackerman you two sure can dress up" Carla exclaimed. Levi remained silent while Eren nodded in agreement, "Mom doesn't my makeup look nice, Levi did it."

"Yes it looks nice. Oh wait I want a picture!"

Carla scrambled to find her camera then she came back minutes later camera in hand mumbling excitedly about how "her baby is growing up."

"Okay now pose"

Eren grinned wildly and wrapped his arms around Levi's neck. Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's small waist and a small smile formed on his lips. While Carla was counting down Levi looked over to Eren, his wife.

He saw Eren's innocent spirit spilling out of him through pounds of make up and all. Levi leaned in and did what any husband would do.

He kissed Eren.

_

//unedited//

Yay I updated

Hopefully you guys didn't think this chapter was crap

I was gonna make it long and add in the part where they actually went trick or treatin

But I wasn't sure if you guys would read it

So would you like that part included in the next chapter

Don't be a silent reader!

Thnx for reading!