Chapter Sixteen

How's the new cover?

_

Eren's father parked the car on the dirt road and everyone begun loading their stuff out the trunk.

"Ok guys this is the last stop on our trip so make the best of today." Carla said ruffling Eren's hair.

"Mom." He whined sticking his bottom lip out.

Carla let out a laugh and turned to the twins, "Levi, Mikasa have you guys ever been camping before?"

"No."

"Hear that Eren that means we gotta make this the best camping trip they will ever have!"

The five of them begun walking down a dirt trail, Carla leading the way a map in hand.

"Right here." Carla said pointing to an open spot.

"Ok," Grisha said dropping the stuff he held in his hand onto the grass, "I'll get the rest of the things from the car."

_

It was around midday when everyone's tents were up. Levi and Eren sat in their shared tent.

A bundle of blankets acting as a mattress on the ground of the tent. Levi had his arms wrapped around Eren's waist with his face snuggled into his chest.

"Levi?"

"Hmmph?" Levi answered not moving.

"You're boring me."

Levi groaned and moved so that he could see Eren's face, "What do you wanna do then?"

Eren gave Levi a grin, "Let's go outside. Oh! Maybe we can find flowers and I can make you a flower crown."

"Fine." Levi huffed giving Eren a small kiss on the nose.

_

Levi and Eren walked through the dense forest. Eren had promised his mother not to wonder off far.

Levi had Eren's hand, he was getting sleepy and held onto Eren for support.

Levi yawned, "Eren can we go-"

"Shush!" Eren said pressing a finger on Levi's lips. Levi followed Eren's gaze and saw a brown and white bunny hopping around.

"Let's catch it." Eren whispered to Levi grinning. Levi rolled his eyes but nodded.

He watched in humor as Eren ran around chasing the small bunny.

Eren finally got close to catching it then it ran straight in Levi's direction.

He knelt over and swiftly picked it up before it ran away. Eren looked at Levi in awe and wiped the sweat off his brow.

"How did you do that?"

Levi smirked and pet the bunny that was squirming in his hand, "Animals love me."

Eren pouted, "But I'm not an animal and I love you."

"Of course you're not an animal, you're my princess. And I love you too." Levi said giving Eren a kiss on the cheek.

_

"Mom look what we found!" Eren said showing Carla the bunny he held.

"Eren can you handle another pet?" Carla asked.

"Yes!"

Eren begun to run of to his tent, "Eren bunnies can't fly so don't try it!" Carla yelled behind him.

_

Levi lay on the blankets ready to fall asleep while Eren played with the bunny.

"Levi I know what I'm gonna name her."

"What?" Levi asked rubbing his eyes.

"Bunny!" Eren shouted holding the bunny up in the air. Levi sat up, "Bunny?"

"Yes."

"I think I should name her instead." Levi said taking the bunny from Eren.

"Why?" Eren asked pouting.

"Because I don't trust your naming skills."

"No fair." Eren said folding his arms.

Levi chuckled, "Eren you have a cat named Cat now you wanna name the bunny Bunny."

"I'm good at giving names." Eren whined taking back the bunny.

"Ok then if you had to name me what name would you give me?"

Eren grinned, "I'd name you Eren's."

_

//unedited//

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I wanted to get this up before Christmas

But do guys want a Christmas chapter?

Leave feedback!

And so much for reading 😊