Chapter Eighteen

Levi's POV

Christmas break was finally over and it was terrible.

I had nothing to do after Eren came over for my birthday because he had to go visit his grandparents and I haven't seen him since.

I really had missed him and I hope he didn't forget about me.

Well I guess I'll see at school today.

_

My mom wasn't able to carry me to school today so I was stuck in the bus surrounded by idiots while trying to balance a hamster cage in my lap.

I insisted that I didn't need to bring it but according to my mom, "Levi everyone is bringing their pet today and if you don't bring yours you'll feel left out."

Sadly I had lost the argument .

_

I had gotten school in about a half hour. Thankfully I didn't have the usual big hamster cage instead a smaller one that was somewhat easy to handle.

I was walking around the courtyard looking for Eren.

I spotted him under the apple tree conversing with a boy named Erwin I think. Eren was clutching his black cat while laughing at something.

Damn.

I should have known that he would bring that stupid cat.

Looks like I have competition.

_

Levi jogged over to Eren quickly.

"You're wearing it." Levi stated referring to the crown on top of Eren's brown hair.

"Of course." Eren giggled.

The bell rang indicating classes were about to begin. Eren and Levi walked together silently.

"Oh Levi you won't guess what?" Eren said quickening his pace.

"What?" Levi asked trying not to sound excited.

"Erwin's cat is named Cat too! But with a 'K'." Eren shouted.

"Interesting."

"I know right!" Eren said not noticing Levi's tone.

_

The teacher had put the class into to groups so Eren, Petra, Hanji and Erwin sat at a table at the front of the class.

While Levi sat with Mikasa, Armin and Jean. Levi was more than upset about who he was paired with.

Why did Ms Williams deny me of being with my wife and put me with these idiots?

Levi thought rolling his eyes at a joke Jean told. He glanced over at Eren who was desperately trying to keep his cat in his lap while Erwin sat next to him giggling.

"Looks like Eren has a new husband." Mikasa whispered to Levi with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Levi shouted at his sister looking back to Eren.

_

//unedited and short//

We are coming close to the end of the story 😢