Chapter Eleven

Levi's POV

I sat in class looking around, it was beginning to get late and Eren still hadn't shown up. Usually he would be at school early. I was so desperate to know where he was I had questioned Mikasa, she ignored me at first but with a lot of pestering she finally told that she also didn't know.

Thanks a lot sis.

Ms. Williams had walked in and the class stood in respect, she greeted us and started writing on the board.

Ugh where is Eren?

_

I sat at a table crowded with friends of Eren's, I ate in silence not bothering to acknowledge any of them.

"Levi!" Oh no.

It was Hanji, I had gotten kinda close to her today in class and now she won't leave me alone. I watched as she walked- well ran to the table I sat at.

"Levi I have some good news!" She said slamming her hands on the table, nearly knocking over my drink in the process.

"Oi watch what your doing four eyes!"

She fell into a seat besides Connie and let her bag slip to the floor, "I have something for you!" She chucked a bottle filled with a brownish liquid into my hands.

What is this?

I held the bottle with a tissue, "What is this Hanji?"

She grinned widely, "I made it for you."

"That still doesn't answer my question." I grumbled.

"Well it's made of some of my crayons amount other things. And I made it to help with your height."

I stared at her in disbelief," My what ?"

She grinned even wider, " Your height. You know since your so short."

"I hate you."

_

With me in tow Mikasa and I walked to Eren's house. I had asked her for the directions but she insisted on coming along.

She's such a nuisance.

We passed a park, the same park where Eren had made me the flower crown.

"Let's stop here for a minute," I said crossing the street to the park. Surprisingly Mikasa came along. I looked at the wide variety of flowers that sprung from the earth.

What's Eren's favorite colour?

I decided to pick a few of each colour since Eren hadn't mentioned his favorite colour. Mikasa helped me haul the large bundle to Eren's house.

_

Eren's mother opened the door a frown on her face and her hair wild.

"Good evening Ms. Jaeger is Eren home?" Mikasa asked. Eren's mom smiled and gestured for us to come in.

"He's upstairs."

Mikasa and I nodded and climbed the stairs quickly. We practically raced each other to Eren's room, she won.

Eren lay bundled under thick blankets, someone huddled over him. Noticing our presence Eren's eyes and the stranger's drifted to the door where Mikasa and I stood.

Mikasa smiled, "Hello Mr. Jaeger."

This is Eren's father?

Mr. Jaeger smiled and pushed his glasses further up his nose, " Why hello Mikasa long time no see. Ah and who is your little friend here?"

Little really?

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at how he was treating me like a child.

Well I am seven but still.

"This is my twin brother, Levi." She said pointing to me.

Mr. Jaeger chuckled, "I would have never thought this little shortie here was seven as well."

"Well I'll be downstairs if Eren needs me." He said walking thorough the door.

Finally.

"Levi! Mikasa! You guys came!" Eren said slowly sitting up. He hair was sticking up all over the place, his cheeks looked puffy and so did his throat. His skin an unusual red colour.

I walked over and placed the flowers on his bedside table, "Why wouldn't we?"

Mikasa too put down her flowers, "Eren are you ill?"

Eren nodded, "Momma said I'm alleragic to something that was in my Halloween candy."

I rolled my eyes, "I think you mean allergic, Eren." He only grinned and shrugged.

I begun to tell about all the flowers that Mikasa and I had picked like their names and such. I shouldn't have though because I doubt he was actually listening. He sure was good at pretending though.

Around 7:00 our mom had come for us. I wonder how she knew where we were. We walked down the stairs after wishing many Get well soons to Eren. I cringed as I saw Mr and Mrs Jaeger cuddling on the couch.

Ew old people.

_

//unedited//

Wow we haven't had Levi's POV in a while

I feel like no one reads the A/Ns but oh well ^~^

How was the chapter?

Thnx for reading (^Δ^)/)