Chapter Ten

The pic above is so cute ^×^ But blurry ו×

Imagine Eren's outfit as the one above.

_

"But mom I'm a big boy!" Eren protested as the trio stepped outside. Carla shook her head firm on her decision, "There is no way I'm letting my Little Princess and her Prince go trick or treatin' alone."

"Fine." Eren huffed turning to Levi. Eren grabbed Levi's hand dragged him down the street his mother walking closely behind. They were headed to the park to meet up with Eren's friends.

The were a few blocks away from the park but Eren could see the blonde charging in their direction. It was Armin obviously.

He wore a pirate's costume with his hat sloppily placed on his mop of hair. He ran to Eren and embraced him in a tight hug. "Eren I haven't seen you in forever!" He exclaimed not releasing the brunette.

Levi walked over and pried Armin off of his Eren. "You're getting a little too handsy there Blondie," he said holding Eren's hand. Eren giggled, Armin looked at the two in surprise and Levi glared at Armin.

"You know where I live, you could've visited."

Armin blushed with embarrassment and quickly led Eren to the rest of the group.

"Sasha? Connie? What are you guys suppose to be?" Eren asked quite puzzled by the pair. Sasha grinned at Eren.

"I'm spaghetti and Connie's is a meatball!" Sasha said while Connie grumbled about how he was forced to where what he had on. They could all guess who had forced him to dress as a meatball of all things.

Eren had started to converse with the others exclaiming about how much candy they were going to get while Levi studied the group. Annie was witch, she even had a pointy noise and mole stuck to her face.

Jean was magician and Marco was his rabbit. Eren had commented about cute the pair was.

"Not as cute as you," Levi told him. Eren could only blush and look away.

_

They were finally at the Jaeger's house after Eren and his mother had had a debate.

It went like:

"But mom it's your fault!"

"Eren I'm not holding your candy you have arms too," Carla said frustrated.

"But mom if you hadn't come along you wouldn't be here for me to ask," he retorted.

"OK if Levi thinks i should hold them I will," she said looking to Levi.

"I agree with Eren," he said not able to resist the look Eren gave him.

"Yes!" Eren screamed kissing Levi on the cheek. While Carla muttered a 'Damn'

_

Eren and Levi now sat on Eren's bed in comfortable silence. Eren dashed over to his closet with Levi behind him trying to restrain him.

"No Eren your mom said not to eat the candy yet!"

Eren pouted as Levi carried him back to the bed, "But Leviiii."

Levi shook his head, " No buts."

Eren crossed his arms and watched Levi out of the corner of his eye. When he saw that Levi wasn't looking he chucked the sweet that he managed to get into his mouth.

"Eren what's that?" Levi asked in a stern tone. Eren shrugged his shoulders. Levi leaned forward and kissed Eren. He bit Eren's lip causing the boy to gasp.

Levi took this as his chance and he slipped his tongue in. Eren tilted his head to avoid his and Levi's noises from clashing together.

After a few moments Levi sat back, he spit out a sweet into his hand and smirked at Eren in triumph. Eren shivered when he felt Levi's tongue run across the roof of his mouth.

Eren stared in awe, How did he get that? He thought.

Levi grinned, "I said no sweets."

_

//unedited//

This chapter was just too much >~<

Did you guys like it?

Feedback is appreciated so

Vote

Comment

Share!

Buy bye ^~^