Chapter 10

I was falling and falling, plunging farther down into darkness. I really couldn't see much, due to the fact that I decided to run far away from the camp instead of staying near, especially since I don't know my way around this stupid island yet. I'm so smart.

I knew I was close to hitting something, I could tell. I could hear the ocean, no matter how faint. I wasn't able to hear it before I ran off the cliff. Sometimes I'm so smart it amazes me. I looked below me and gasped. There were a bunch of sharp jagged rocks at the bottom that were getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes. I didn't bother screaming, it would have been a waste of breath. No one can save me now.

I waited and waited to be penetrated by the rocks, to finally know what it would be like to die, but it never happened. I opened my right eye a little and saw the devil himself.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled at him, or at least I think I did. There was this horrible ringing sound in my head that wouldn't go away. He didn't answer, just looked down at me. He landed at camp, with me still in his arms and stormed into his tent.

"What was that about!?" He yelled at me as soon as he made sure the flap was closed. I jumped down from his arms and pushed him, trying to get to the exit but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me out Pan I don't want to talk to you."

"You're already out of line little Megan, I'd watch what you say from now on, considering you already broke one of my rules."

"I never broke any rules!"

"Oh but you have. You left camp. That's a big no no in my book, and for that you must be punished."

"Not leaving camp was never a rule!"

"Well now it is." Pan said and grabbed my arm, starting pulling me harshly to the opening of the tent.

"No, Pan. I'm not leaving, especially with you. You had no right to treat Sebastian that way no matter what he did. Unite him from the tree."

"Excuse me? I don't think I heard correctly. Are you telling me what to do?"

"Yes." I said looking straight into his eyes, daring him to look away.

"Newsflash sweetheart, that's not something I would say if I were you and wanted to live."

At this point I looked away. I couldn't win. Pan has been playing this game a lot longer than I have. "May you please let him go? He doesn't deserve this." I whispered, looking at my feet.

"I did, right around the time you left and almost died."

"Where is he now?" I asked, praying he wasn't at camp. He doesn't deserve the punishment he got but what he did wasn't easily forgivable. It took time, and I don't think I could see him right now.

"He's in a cage." Thank god. I thought.

"Good to know." I said walking past Pan to leave.

"Where do you think you're going? You have nowhere to go."

"I don't care. Anywheres better than here." I said and left. He didn't follow me, thankfully, as I exited the camp and started wandering into the jungle.

I was sitting on the beach I arrived on. I am done with everything. I'm done with the lost boys, I'm done with all things Neverland, and I'm especially done with Peter Pan. I miss my old life. I miss going to granny's diner and the library. I miss Emma, Belle, Marry Margaret even Rumplestiltskin. No, I don't really miss him that much. But most of all I miss Henry. I miss how Henry and I would get hot chocolate with cinnamon, our sleepovers and forts we built as kids, his smile, and how easy it is to talk to him. Pan will never be like Henry. I mean Pan is better looking than Henry but Henry can't just be replaced. I wonder what Henrys doing right now.....

Henry's P.O.V.

Beep. Beep. Beep. The loud noise echoed across the room and my eyes snapped open, looking for the source. I looked on my nightstand to see my alarm clock going off. I say upright in bed and turned it off. It's Saturday, no school, I could hang out with Megan. The thought of her made me smile. I quickly got out of bed, changed, brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

When I went into the kitchen I saw my mom standing by the counter. She was on the phone, looking into the backyard at the apple tree.

"Okay, I understand. Yes. Thank you for calling." Regina hung up her phone and let out a long breath.

"Hey Regina."

She jumped and turned around to face me. "Oh Henry, you scared me."

"Sorry. Who was that you were just on the phone with?"

"Miss Swan. She said she won't be able to take you to granny's to get breakfast. I'll just take you on the way to my office, you can stay in there for the rest of the day."

"It's ok mom, I have other plans. Megan and I are going to get pancakes and hang out today."

"Um, Henry, there's something I need to tell you..." She said looking at me sadly.

"Yes?"

"Miss Swan can't go with you for breakfast because her and David are looking for a missing person."

"Oh, that's awful. Who is missing?"

"Megan."

I started at her in disbelief, waiting for Megan to come jumping out, but she didn't. The look on Regina's face said it all. Megan was missing.

Megan's P. O. V.

I stared at the ocean for about an hour, I could have sworn I saw a head pop up but it must have been my imagination. I scooted closer to the water and stuck my ankle in. It was surprisingly warm.

I got up and made my way further down the rock, and further away from the beach. I sat back down again, this time sticking both my feet in the water.

"MEEEEGAAAAAN?!" I heard a distant voice call from in the jungle. I turned around, not paying attention to the water and looked at the path I came from. "MEGAN!" The voice was getting closer. I sat and watched Pan emerge from the jungle and look at me. He was mad. He kept clenching and unclenching his hands but when he saw he me stopped. His mad expression turned to a look of worry.

"MEGAN GET AWAY FROM THERE!" He yelled and stared running towards me. I started to get up and tried to pull my feet out of the water but they wouldn't come out. I pulled harder and got my ankles out when I saw the hand grasping my ankles.

"PAN!" I screamed at him trying to get away from the waters edge. Before I could turn around I was pulled down into the water.

Hey guys! Ok so I found out for the 100th episode of Once Upon A Time some old characters will be coming back! Cora, Mulan, Sydney (aka magic mirror) and....
PETER FREAKING PAN!!!!❤️❤️ I am so excited!! Please comment-vote-follow!! I was thinking 5 comments and I'll update again today? Well imma go my friends over she's watching OUAT for the first time so bye guys!!!

Xoxo- Jessie