Chapter 26

Felix's P. O. V.

I found Pan leaning against some tree starting off into space. I heard him and Megan yelling at each other, hell I'm sure all of Neverland heard them. Most of the lost boys tried to ignore it, glancing in the direction of the voices a few times before continuing with their duties but I couldn't let the thought of how dark Pan's eyes were before him and Meg left. Whenever it gets like this someone always gets hurt and I don't want that to be Megan.

I know she is 'Pan's' and if, and I quote "any lost boy were to touch, look, even think about what is mine they will be punished. Preferably by death." Sometimes he can be a little crazy over what's his but I think he was just trying to get the point across. I don't know why but Meg intrigues me. When Pan and I first saw Megan at the diner while we were watching the boy I knew she was different. Her attitude and the way she handled certain situations like she was invincible told me that. There was just something about her that made me like her almost instantly.

As I spent more time with her, even if it was for a couple minutes at a time, I noticed something new about her. She's not afraid to speak her mind, stands up to what she thinks is right and when she's nervous she scratches above her lip or plays with her hair. It's quite adorable actually.

At the beginning when Pan told me we would be taking her back to Neverland along with the boy I thought it was to use her as leverage. Even if it started out that way the plan has definitely changed. Besides, Pan tried to hide the gasp that escaped his mouth when we snuck into the back of the diner and he saw her but I still heard it. He was practically eye raping her and I had to nudge him with my elbow so he would remember we were there on business. It took everything in me to look away and remember the plan. Pan even went off book and walked over to her. Silently I was against it but when she put Pan in that armlock it made it all worth while.

The night Pan told me to keep an eye on her and I saw her in the fire light made me fall for her, and boy let me tell you. I fell hard. Seeing her with Pan hurts more than anything but I manage to get by.

A couple days ago when I heard her and Pan...you know...I headed straight to the forest and punched about ten trees. When she came out of the tent the next day it hurt to see her and seeing Pan made me enraged. It felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach and decided that wasn't enough for them so they started slowly turning the knife. It still feels that way sometimes.

Pan and I have been best friends for centuries maybe even decades now and no matter how much it kills me I go by with a smile, well more like evil smirk, on my face. He is still my best friend, practically my brother, and I want him to be happy. I want both of them to be happy, even if it means loosing the first girl I ever fell in love with.

Megan's P.O.V.

I have been lying on the bed for so long now. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom, I was a mess. My blue eyes are now a puffy shade of red and my cheek is all different shades of black and blue. There were tear stains running down my face and onto my shirt. Taking a deep breath I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled on the shirt I came here in. I decided to keep my combat boots and leggings, something to remind me of my visit here. Mostly because I look good in it but yeah. Turning on the water I leaned down and carefully splashed water on my face. While I was drying my face I felt a breath hit my neck and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Looking up expecting to see Pan I saw worse. Sebastian.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" He asked stepping so close he was almost pressed against my back.

"Not real. Not real. Not real." I mumbled under me breath and grabbed the counter top to steady myself.

I felt him laugh against my back. "Oh honey I'm as real as its gonna get." He placed his hands on my hips and pressed my stomach into the counter top. Moving my hair to the side I watched through the mirror as he moved his head to my neck but stopped before making contact. "What happened to you darling?"

My eyes darted to my neck and I saw the bruises Pan gave me earlier.

"Oh I see. Don't worry, I can make it better." He kissed the spot and the bruise went away, no trace of it was left behind.

Looking over my shoulder I started asking "How did you-" but cut myself off. There was no one there. I looked back to the mirror and sure enough there stood Sebastian with his hands still on my hips. "Leave me alone." I said out of pure annoyance.

"I just helped you and now you send me away like that? Tsk tsk no one ever taught you manners. Do you really not remember me that much that you would push me away?"

At his statement I scoffed. "Of course I remember you. You tried to rape me."

"Before that baby doll. Think." I thought about it and shook my head. "Well I guess I will have to remind you." He kissed my temple and a bunch of memories came rushing back to me.

Sebastian and I running around the enchanted forest, playing in a creek we found, playing hide and seek. I looked at Sebastian and realized I do know him, I've known him for many years now because Sebastian is Daniel.

Hey!

It feels like I haven't been on here for a while now but oh well! I had bad writers block and couldn't think of anything to type plus I had FSA testing and my teachers still thought we needed more homework. I am done testing for now so yay! I will be able to write and keep regular updates...until the science FSA testing. Whoever thought teaching us how to take these state tests to where we don't learn anything at all needs to face the wrath of Peter and the lost boys because let's be honest here, we aren't going to need to know how to do the quadratic formula unless we have a profession is math. Anyways, I gotta go so I will see you all later!

Vote comment and follow and omg 2.7K reads!?!? When did that happen!???

~Jessie