Authors Note

Ok I know it has been forever and a day since I ended this story, so sorry I got really busy.

Before I start anything I would like to give shout outs!

kristyk1414 for being my best friend she is awesome you guys should follow her and read her book The Light to my Dark it's really good!

LetMeKnow101 she is seriously insane and I think she has one too many drinks all the time but I'm kinda stuck with her so.... lol jk 50.S.O.P. (think about ur contact name) I still love ya! {and we must watch vamp diaries soon!}

bellapommer17 girl I miss ya so much we need to hang out! And u need to update!! Love ya Parabatai!

KaelaMariano her book The story of Megan Pendragon is a Merlin/ OUAT fanfic, also really good you should check it out!

I want to thank xXQueen_of_ThievesXx, nevera_lestrange , yourstrulyPS and everyone who has commented and voted on this story! I love you all and thanks so much for reading!

Ok now onto business.
As you know I published my other book called Refuge on June 18. I will be spending most of my time on that book until it finishes. It's supposed to be like a 'bad boy' type book and I'm really excited to write it!

The other book a certain someone had me write...not naming names but LetMeKnow101 it was you...but it's like a werewolf book and I'm also excited to write that one.

With that said I decided not to write a sequel HOWEVER once these two books are complete I might end up writing a Peter Pan fanfic but without OUAT characters (besides everyone on Neverland of course) so it wouldn't follow the show plot line at all and there will be no Henry, Regina, Emma or any of them. It all just depends on how the other two books go and if people would be interested in this story or not....

Anyways with that being said this story is now complete! My first book ever! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
It would mean so much if y'all check out my other books: Refuge and First Came a Howl and if you are already reading them let me know! I'm kinds of curious for feedback and to see if anyone from this story has looked into them or not.

Again thank you everyone who read this story! It means so much considering all the bad grammar and unedited chapters! Love you all!!! <3

~Jessie