Chapter 28

The Charming's, Neil and I boarded the ship with the lost boys in tow behind us. I bet we looked like officers relocating prisoners, well that's kind of what we were doing. Regina looked over at me, scoffed, and walked away. I guess we weren't on good terms yet considering I was sleeping with the guy that wanted to kill her son. My heart clenched at the thought of Peter but when Henry made his way on deck the feeling quickly faded.

I ran and practically tackled him, taking him by surprise, sending both of us tumbling to the ground.

"Henry! I've missed you so much! How are you here? I thought-"

"Pan killed me? Yeah he did but good always wins." He said smiling at me.

Standing up he offered me his hand which I gladly accepted and pulled me to my feet. I started smiling until I looked into his eyes. They were not the normal hazel looking eyes I've grown up with. The hope that used to cloud his eyes was replaced with darkness and hurt. I shrugged it off, I mean he needs a break the poor kid died for crying out loud.

"Apparently it doesn't for everyone..." I mumbled. If it worked that way I would have been able to change Peter.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. Hey, uh, Henry? I'm going to go lay down for a bit. I'll talk to you later ok?" His face fell a little but he nodded and walked away.

What is up with him? He's acting a little...off. I mean I guess if I was in the same circumstances I would be acting the same way.

I looked back at Neverland and my thoughts drifted back to Peter. I really miss him, even if what he did wasn't right. He was my first love, I gave everything to him and I thought I changed him but apparently I was wrong. The darkness has already corrupted his soul way too many times and the light just won't shine through anymore. I thought I was going to be able to change him, but I guess Belle was right. You can try all you want but you can't change a monster.

"Everyone hold on!" Emma yelled and the boat came flying out of the water towards Storybrooke.

I watched as the island got smaller and smaller, until it was just a dot on the horizon. That was when I started getting light headed and within a couple seconds I was falling. The last thing I remember was Henry racing toward me.

***

"Don't worry, we are almost back."

"Shouldn't we do something for her?"

"I did all I could. The other things are in the shop. I'll give her the same thing I will give David."

There were multiple voices all around me. All I could see was black and I couldn't open my eyes.

"Come on, we are going to be in Storybrooke soon.

The sound of footsteps followed the voices but they left shortly after and the room was silent. I tried moving but all I could do was wiggle my fingers.

"It's ok Megan I got you." I recognized the voice to be Henry. I attempted to speak but no sounds came out. "I know I know, it's ok. You will be cured soon. Just go back to sleep." And that's exactly what I did.

***

I was laying on the bed in the back of Gold's shop waiting for someone to come. Apparently Pan was back and the whole town was looking for him. Emma mentioned Henry a couple of times before she left but besides that I'm in the dark. I hate being in the dark.

I was asked, more like interrogated, when I woke up if Peter ever gave me water from a waterfall hidden behind vines of dreamshade. Memories came back of Peter and I swimming and I told them it was none of their business. Then David just had to bring out the lamp they use at the jail and shined it in my face. I swear that thing is as bright as the sun, no wonder criminals cave. Right after I told them someone came rushing into the shop calling for Emma and Gold.

As Emma and Gold left they told me not to move, but let's be real here. Since when do I do what I'm told? You would think they would know this by now. I waited for the door to close, swung my legs over the side of the bed and ran out of the shop.

Not knowing where to start looking, I turned towards the woods and started running to our tree. No one, besides the two of us, knows exactly where the tree is so it's a possibility Henry's hiding out there.

When I got to the tree I quickly scanned the branches but there was no sign of Henry. I was about to give up and move to the next choice but I heard voices.

"I'm sorry Felix." Felix? How did he get away from Emma?

I walked in the direction of the voices and came face to face with Henry. Felix was on the ground, unmoving and Henry was putting something in the town's well.

"Glad you could join me, Megan." I froze in my spot and looked up to Henry. He had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

"H-Henry?"

"No love. I'm Peter, Peter Pan." Then Henry-or Peter, I really don't know, just collapsed.

I quickly ran over to Felix and checked his pulse. Nothing. Glancing at Henry's body, I moved slowly towards it. When I was standing right above Henry he gasped, his eyes moving all around.

"Megan? It's me Henry! Pan switched bodies with me but Gold switched us back!" He went to give me a hug but his eyes rested on Felix. "What happened to scar face?"

"I have no idea....Peter was here with him and he was putting something into the well..." We both looked at the well to see a purple fog coming out. Henry's eyes got big and he looked back to me.

"It's the curse! The one my mom saved us from that made everyone come here! We have to go get help!" He took off towards town and I followed.

When we got there everyone was standing in the town square. Henry and I pushed our way to the front to find Gold and Peter talking. Gold waved his hand and everyone was glowing a little purple, it looks like the same thing that happens when you touch squid ink. Then, he grabbed Peter from behind and, holding him in a headlock, brought a dagger to rest on his chest.

"Belle, I'm sorry, I love you. I will always love you, but this is the only way. Stop the curse." Rumple went off saying bye to almost everyone. He stopped on me.

"Megan...I'm sorry. He doesn't deserve a happy ending." AND YOU DO!? I tried screaming at him but my lips wouldn't move.

Peter looked over at me and I could see sadness in his eyes. He waved his hand and a scroll appeared in my right hand.

"I love you." He said.

"Peter! Don't! You said you would never leave me!" I attempted to yell at him.

"NO!" I tried to scream but I couldn't. I stood in horror as Rumplestiltskin stabbed himself and the boy I loved. My Peter Pan.

Hey.......
......................what's up? It's, uh, been a while....IM SORRY! School was ending, teachers were giving me more homework than ever-which makes no sense to me- and a bunch of birthdays came up, my friend On the 3rd, grandfather on the 7th, fam friend on the 7th that lives in Brisbane, my moms on the 10th and mines in 4 days (18th). And thats not all the birthdays of ppl I know in June...it's insane.

So here's what's going on:
Since its summer I will have more time to update AFTER I come back from a big trip. I'm leaving the 16th of June (I will be in a car all day on my birthday. Cry) and won't come back until July 9 or 10. Around July 1st I will be able to write more. I will try writing before I leave but I only have today and tomorrow and I have to pack and see my friend before she leaves me, you know who you are, (I still don't see why u can't live at my house! Why can't that still be an option?? A year is too long)....anyways I will see you guys later...

REMEMBER THERE IS ABOUT 1-2 more chapters left! This is not the end!

Bye

-Jessie