I'm Not Leaving

Raph's P.O.V.

We're on patrol and it's boring. There's nothing to do. We a are on a roof right now. Leo is looking around, I'm guessing he's looking for any sign of trouble. Donnie is playing with some new toy he made. And Mikey is messing with Donnie.

"What's with the new toy Donnie?" Mikey asks.

"It's not a toy. It is a device that can hack into all of the security cameras in New York and it can pin point if there are any crims going on." Donnie says, he's a egg head if you couldn't tell.

I'm still bored. Hey, you know what's fun? Messing with Mikey. Maybe I can liven up this patrol. I walk over to Mikey.

"Hey Mikey, I'm bored, let's spare." I say. Before he can refuse I get into a fighting position and attack.

"I don't wanna spare!" Mikey yells, ha this is fun. Mikey starts to run around the roof, I chase him.

We go on like that for a minute, then I catch Mikey. I tackle him and pin him to the ground. I don't even have to try.

"Say I'm the best and I'll let you up." I say.

"No, you're not the best!" Mikey says. He gets one arm free. Before I can think he hits me in the head. Then he gets up and runs. He didn't hit me hard, it didn't hurt, but he did make me mad.

"Now you're ganna get it you little twerp!" I yell and start to chase after him.

By this time Leo has noticed, I think he noticed is the whole time but just chose to ignore us until now.

"Raph! Mikey! Stop messing around!" He yells, I don't listen I just keep chasing Mikey. "I said stop!"

Now me and Mikey are fighting head to head, kind of like a spare only we are on the ground and trying to pin the other.

"Donnie stop playing with your toy and help me brake Raph and Mikey up!" Leo says.

"It's not a toy!" Donnie yells.

"Donnie!" Leo yells. Donnie come over to me and Mikey.

Leo grabs my arm and Donnie grabs Mikey. I still try to go at Mikey but Leo just pulls my arm harder.

"That's enough." Leo says.

"But he-" me and Mikey say at the same time. I don't know what he's talking about, he's the one who hit me!

"I don't care. Now stop fighting." Leo says. Then he let's my arm go and walks back to the edge of the roof.

I can't believe this, Mikey is the one who hit me! Sure I started it, but I was just bored. I glare at Mikey, he sticks his tongue out at me. He's such a kid.

Mikey's P.O.V.

Raph is so mean. But oh well what am I ganna do, punch him that's what! Booyakasha! I'm just glad Leo broke us up before Raph killed me. I guess I'll go bug Donnie again.

I start to walk over to Donnie when I hear something. I don't know what it is, the sound is faint and quiet. I stop in my tracks. I hear it again, the sound of something like clanking metal.

"Did you guys hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what Mikey?" Donnie asks.

"I don't know it sounds like metal." I say.

"It's probably nothing." Donnie says then he turns back to his tracker toy thing. Maybe he's right, it's probably nothing.

It's not nothing! It's not nothing! It's the Shredder! He came out of no where.

"Do not worry, your worthless lives will be over soon." Shredder says.

Me and my brothers get into fighting positions. Raph attacks first, he tries to slash Shredder with one of his sias. Shredder sees him coming and grabs Raph's wrist then throws him onto the ground. Leo is next to attack, he goes behind Shredder and kicks him is the back. Me and Donnie attack at the same moment as when Leo lands from his kick. I hit Shredder in the head with my nunchucks and Donnie hits him on his legs with his Bo staff. We throw him off balance just a little. But he get his balance right back and hits us into a wall. This really isn't going well for us.

Donnie's P.O.V.

We are loosing this fight. I don't know who much longer we can hold the Shredder off.

I attack Shredder from the side, he sees me coming and hits me with his shoulder. I go flying across the roof. I crash into a wall. I feel dizzy, but I have to keep fighting, I shake it off. When I look up I see that Mikey has gone back in for an attack.

Mikey is about to reach the Shredder. Shredder pull out a sword and cuts Mikey's shoulder. Mikey grabs his shoulder and the Shredder kicks him. Mikey goes flying back. When he lands, he doesn't move.

"Mikey!" Me, Leo, and Raph yell.

"Donnie go help Mikey!" Leo yells. I nod and run over to Mikey.

"Mikey. Mikey! Are you ok?" I ask as I shake my little brother. Mikey opens his eyes and sits up.

"Did you get the license plate on that truck?" Mikey asks. Yup he's ganna be fine. I help him stand up, then turn around.

Leo and Raph are still fighting the Shredder. Things are starting to get out of hand. Mikey is bleeding really bad. And I don't think any of us have much energy left. I see Raph run at the Shredder.

Shredder takes the same sword that he cut Mikey with and he slashes Raph in the stomach.

"Raph!" I yell. I don't know how much more we can take of this. I look up at Leo. "Leo Mikey is bleeding bad and Raph just got a serious blow, what are we going to do?"

"Retreat! Go now!" Leo says as he block Shredder's attack.

Raph's P.O.V.

I look up and Donnie is running at me. He helps me up and we start to walk over to where Mikey is.

"Leo said retreat we have to go." Donnie tells me. I nod.

I look up to see if Leo is coming, but he's still fighting the Shredder. Why isn't he retreating? Leo flips over the Shredder, then when he lands he looks over at us.

"Go! Now!" He yells, I have finally figured out what's happening. Leo's not coming with us.

"We're not leaving you!" I yell. There is no way I'm leaving here without Leo. He'll die if we do.

"Don't worry about me just go!" Leo yells back as he dodges attacks. "You're hurt now go!"

I didn't even notice the cut in my stomach, or Mikey's cut. But I really don't care about my cut.

"You two go, I'm not leaving without Leo." I say to Donnie and Mikey. I start to go back into the fight, but Donnie pulls me back.

"You're hurt Raph, you can't fight." Donnie says.

"Let me go Don. I'm not leaving!" I'm not leaving, not without Leo.

"Raph, we have to go." Mikey says. I don't say anything.

"Just go please!" Leo yells, he doesn't sound like he's comanding anymore, it sounds like he's sad. Just another reason for me to stay and help him. I'm not leaving without my older brother.

"Raph, both you and Mikey are loosing blood fast, we have to leave." Donnie says, I don't move.

Donnie looks at Mikey. Donnie grabs my right arm and Mikey grabs my left. They start to pull me away.

"I'm not leaving! I'm not leaving without my older brother! Let me go!" They drag me away. I can't leave, I can't!