Strength

Leo's P.O.V.

It's been about a week since I was captured by the Shredder. I have thought out almost every plan of escape possible, but they all end in ultimate failure. Shredder has tried to get information out of me since day one. I haven't said a word. Each time I refuse, Shredder tortures me in a different way. Each day worse than the last. I wont show my pain though, thats what he wants. I have been kicked, punched, and cuts multiple times. But I will not put my family in danger. No matter what I go through, I will protect them.

I hear foot steps, here we go again. Shredder opens the door. This time he has something in his hands. He walks up to me, grabs me, and pulls me up until I'm standing. I can't do anything because my hands are still chained behind my back. I look up at the Shredder and glare, he will never get me to talk!

"Are you ready to talk turtle?" Shredder asks. I harden my glare and don't say a word. "You have great strength turtle. after all I have put you through, you still refuse to talk. But your strength can not outstand everything. I had Baxter Stockman make me this serum." Shredder hold up the thing in his hands, I see now that it's a needle with black liquid in it. "It will put you through the worst pain imaginable. So I will ask one more time, where is Hamato Yoshi?!"

I don't say anything. Whatever he puts me through still won't make me talk.

"Very well turtle." Shredder says, he smiles, I guess he wanted to use this serum on me. Shredder takes the needle and stabs my arm.

At first nothing happens. But then I start to feel something. This is the worst pain I have ever felt. I haven't shown any sign on pain since I've been here, but I can't help it now. I scream in agony. I fall down on my knees. My body is burning, I feel like I'm on fire! And it keeps getting worse. I let out another scream of pain. Now I am breathing really hard.

"Are you ready to talk turtle?" Shredder asks, his voice is happy, he enjoyed watching me in pain.

"I..............will............never...........talk!" I say in between gasp.

"Well I find it funny turtle." Shredder says as he starts to walk around. My pain is starting to get weaker so I force myself to sit up and watch the Shredder pace. "You are going through all this pain, and for what? Your family? They don't care about you. If they did they would have came already. They're not going to save you, they don't care."

"Lair!" I yell, he's lieing!

"I don't know turtle, they haven't came yet. And they obviously know you are in my grasp and are being tortured. They don't care about you, so why are you protecting them?" Shredder asks, he has stopped pacing and is now standing in front of me.

"You're a lair! I will protect them no matter what!" I yell.

"They're not coming turtle. Just give up." Shredder says, he walks out of my cell and shuts the door.

He's lieing, he's lieing! My brothers care about me! They'll come! Even if they don't, they still care!

Right?