Rescue

Mikey's P.O.V.

My arm has healed quiet a bit. Raph's stomach still has stitches but he can move around without hurting it that much now. And Master Splinter finally thinks we are healed enough to go and try to find Leo. It's been over a week, I hope he's ok.

We are running across a roof right now. Raph is falling behind a little. I won't say anything, I know it's because of they cut in his stomach. And I know that he is trying not to show any weakness. Donnie is trying to track Leo's phone.

"Any luck Don." Raoh asks.

"No. It says that the day we fought the Shredder, the phone self-destructed. Leo must have done it, but now I don't know if I can find him. Maybe I can see if I can track it before it self-destructed." Donnie says. He fiddles around with his phone for a while. "I got it! We were right, he is at the Shredders lair."

"OK then, we will infiltrate Shredder's lair, save Leo, and get out before anyone notices. So stay hidden." Raph says.

"Why do you get to make the decisions?" I ask, well I more of whine.

"Because I'm the second oldest and I will pound your head in!" Raph says.

"Wow, touchy much?" I says then I get behind Donnie before Raph can hit me. Raph accidentally hits Donnie instead of me.

"Ow!" Donnie yells.

"Sorry Don that was meant for Mikey." Raph says.

"Oh what ever can we just go save Leo?" Donnie starts to walk away, rubbing his shoulder where Raph hit him, haha.

Raph's P.O.V.

We are on the roof of Shredder's lair. I can't move fast enough. Leo has been there for over a week, and there's no telling what he's been through.

I look at Donnie, he nods. He starts to cut a whole in the roof of the building. From where Leo's phone was last, we should be pretty close to him. Donnie moves the part of the roof that he cut and we all jump down.

When we land I stand up and look around. Then I see Leo, he's in a cell with metal bars that are in between us and him. He has his head down and I guess he didn't hear us, and who could blame him he has probably been through alot. I see Leo's katanas, he probably wants those back. I grab them and the walk over in front of the cell.

"Leo, hey Leo." I say in a whisper. trying to get his attention. Leo's head shoots up. At first he looks mad or something, I bet he thought we were the Shredder. But when he see it us, he smiles. Donnie starts to try to pick the lock. I look at Leo, he looks horrible. He has cuts and bruises all over him. I am positive that the Shredder has been tourtureing him. At least he doesn't have to go through this anymore.

Leo's P.O.V.

My brothers are here. I watch as Donnie picks the lock to my cell. He gets it unlock. They all walk in. Donnie comes over to me and unchains my hands, then he helps me up. Mikey runs up to me and hugs me. I didn't really know who bad I was beat up until Mikey hugged me, I kinda grunt in pain.

"You idiot! Can't you see he's hurt?!" Raph says. Mikey let's me go and jumps back like he was ganja break me if he didn't let go right then, he looks at the floor.

"Aww it's OK Mikey, I'm fine." I say. Mikey looks at me and smiles. I put one arm around him, I can't have my youngest brother sad can I.

"Here." Raph says as he hands me my twin katanas. I take them and put them on my back. "Missed ya bro."

"Thanks Raph." I says.

"We all missed you." Mikey says.

"It's good to have you back." Donnie says.

"Thanks, now let's get out of here. I'm really sick of this place" I say.

We get out, and Shredder never knew.