We Don't Know Where He Is

Raph's P.O.V.

We are walking back to the lair now. Mikey is walking slower than normal, I think he's tired from lose of blood. I'll tell ya, this cut in my stomach hurts pretty bad. Donnie is trying to keep Mikey from falling behind. I still can't believe that we left Leo.

We are at the lair door. When we walk in Master Splinter walks out to meet us. When he sees us his face drops.

"My sons, what has happened." Master Splinter asks, concern is filled in his voice.

"Shredder." We all say. We walk into Donnie's lab. Master Splinter comes, I'm guessing to help patch us up.

When we get in the lab, Donnie starts to patch Mikey's arm, Master Splinter gets the supplies for him. Then Donnie comes over and starts to patch my stomach. He presses way to hard!

"Easy Don, would ya?" I say.

"Sorry." Donnie says. When Donnie is finished patching me up, he gets up and starts to put his stuff back.

I look up at Master Splinter, he is looking around. I think I know what he is going to ask next.

"Where is Leonardo?" Master Splinter asks. Mikey's face drops, and Donnie drops some of the supplies he was holding, when Master Splinter said our older brother's name. I turn and look up at him from where I am sitting.

"We don't know where he is." I say, then I get mad. "We were loosing to the Shredder and after me and Mikey got hurt, Leo said retreat. But he didn't come. He stayed there. Why didn't he come?! He knew that he can't take on the Shredder by himself! It was a stupid move!"

"No Raphael!" Master Splinter says harshly, I shut my mouth, and wait for him to continue. "It was a noble act. Leonardo knew that there was no way for all of you to retreat. He put you three before himself. He knew that he wouldn't get away, but he was only thinking about all of your safety."

"I didn't think of it that way. I'm sorry Master Splinter." I say. I never thought of it that way. I guess Leo did know what he was doing, and he did it all for us.

"But now we don't know where he is, or what's happening to him." Mikey says.

"For all we know, the Shredder could have captured him and be torturing him right now." Donnie says.

"You are right Donatello, there is a very high chance that the Shredder has captured your brother." Master Splinter says.

"Then we need to go find him! We can't just leave him there!" I say as I stand up. I stood up to fast because I got a rush of pain go through my stomach. I bend over and grab my stomach, I really shouldn't have done that.

"There is no way that you can go save your brother in this condition." Master Splinter says, he can't be serious!

"But Master Splinter, we can't just leave him there! He needs our help!" I yell. I know I shouldn't yell at our father, but I can't help it.

"And if you go and try and save him now, you will all be captured and likely killed. You must heal some before you face the Shredder again." Master Splinter says.

"But-" I start.

"You must heal." Master Splinter cuts me off. "Am I understood?"

"Hai Sensa." Me, Donnie, and Mikey say at the same time.

I can't believe this. I can only wait, and hope Leo is ok.