TWO

"JUNE YOU HERE?!"

"In your office CJ." A response is yelled from the back of my apartment.

I make sure the front door is closed and locked before heading in her direction. I look around the house as I go. As usual nothing out of place. June is one of the only family members that I can trust. She has unlimited access to this condo. She's attending NYU and working just up the block.

"Hey CJ. I thought you would have hit a club with the boys. What are you doing home so soon?"

It's been a few weeks since June was here last. Sparking my memory about that site she visited last time she was here. I had made the mistake of talking to all the fellas about it. They kind of laughed at me for not knowing about it. Apparently it's a thing a lot of people are doing for their favorite celebrity or character. Which I already knew thanks to Google.

I take a seat in the chair adjacent from June. "I wasn't in the mood to go." Looking into the glasses sitting on her face I make out the orange and white website. "June" at the sound of her name she looks over "what's with this site your on? The last time you was here you left it up and I was kind of in the business." I stop there waiting for her to say something. The look on her face tells me she is slightly amused. I can see her trying to hide her smile.

"Well CJ, I'm guessing that your interest has to do with your story. I'm not sure the Fate 50 and you are the same but it's a good story. I like it. I've read it a few times over. Actually, I'm reading the Eminem fan fiction that goes along with it."

"My friend Courtney got me hooked on this site. I feel like an addict. These stories are just OMG. I cant get enough. Don't get wrong not every story is a masterpiece but a lot are." She takes a pause for a breath. "This is not for you. You're just too busy for this. Wattpad will have you neglecting your life. As it is I have to schedule reading time into my day."

I give her a 'you crazy look'. "Well June I have no intentions of reading anything. I'm curious about Fate though. Can you tell me about it? I'd rather here it from you than reading it myself. I wouldn't want to become an addict like you." I chuckle at the end.

She leans back into the chair with that famous Jackson smirk on her face. Then a thoughtful expression takes over her. As if she is contemplating whether or not she wants to give me a summary. I sit there with a blank expression on my face trying not to give away how eager I am for her to tell me. After a long minute a smile stretches across her face and I know she wont tell me what I want to know.

"For that comment you can read the story for yourself. It isn't that long. Fate is only 22 chapters and trust me for Wattpad that isn't long at all." She checked her watch "I better get to bed. I have a ten a.m. class and work at 1 o'clock." She stands from the chair and moves away from the desk, "I will leave this up on the first chapter. Read it. You know you want to." She taunts me as she walks out of the office.

I don't move right away. Thinking of the day I found the website still on my computer. I had wasted an hour just looking at various things on the site. If I started this then there is no telling what could happen. I am trying to heed June's warning but I feel the curiosity winning. Checking my watch I realize its too late or early for reading when I have a full day ahead of me. I decide to leave this for another day and go to bed.

NEXT DAY

"50 turn your head to the camera. That's it! Flex for the camera." The rapid click of the camera sounds in my ears as I change my pose. Its another day of work. Today is the day for the photo shoot for my underwear line. I thought who better than me to model my own line. "Okay pause for a moment lets see what we got. We gather around the monitor to check out what we have so far. Damn, I look good. There's not one single shoot I wouldn't put out there for the promotion.