Breakout

More days had gone by and Edward wasn't back. I hadn't gone back to La Push because the two time I went, I was interrupted and didn't actually have time to think. But now it's Friday, and the past two days I've been sitting at the border line when he appeared.

"I heard you have been skipping school." I turned around to see Edward, but all I could do was run and hug him.

"You left. You took off and didn't bother speaking to me, why?"

"I know. I'm sorry. It was just too dangerous."

"It's about the new girl. Isn't it?" I finally asked taking a seat on the rock again.

"Yeah. It's like the story Emmet shared with us... Her scent affects me so much. I never wanted human blood so badly. I was scared I was going to lose control. So I did what I thought was best."

"But you didn't." I sat back down on the giant rock.

"I was going to."

"Edward, you didn't. You should be happy about that. I'm proud of you...and I missed you."

"I missed you to. I'm just mad that you skipped these last few days."

"Well, it was hard not being able to concentrate." I explained bringing my knees to my chin.

"How about we go to school for the rest of the day. Lunch just started, and I'm pretty sure you're going to want to get all the work you missed."

"Let's go." I answered hopping onto his back so that he could speed us back to the house. As soon as he put me down, I quickly ran up to my room to grab my backpack and ran back downstairs to his car.

Edward knew me too well. I hated missing school with a passion. And it meant I was going to spend my weekend doing lot of makeup work. So as soon as we got to school. He went to the cafeteria while I walked to all my morning classes to get all the work I missed these last two days, including this morning. It was a lot!

After Physics class was over, I had speech as elective with Alice. I hated it so much, and she knew that to, so often, she would always have visions of my speech, so that I knew I would do great, but also memorize them for the previous day. This was all behind our parents back, so she would always sit me down and explain the whole speech to me because Carlisle would always want me to explain it to him.

By the time school ended it was kind of sprinkling, so I went to my locker to not only grab all the textbooks I needed but my umbrella as well and right when I was putting them in me in my backpack some kid bumped into me, causing me to fall.

"I'm so sorry. I was pushed into you. I really didn't mean to." He explained as he tried to help me up, but I was more interested in getting my things into my back pack. "I really am sorry."

"Go away." I looked up at him with a glare.

He opened his mouth to say something but then he quickly walked away in panic when, when I turned to see where he was looking at I saw my siblings walking towards me.

"Who was that?" Rose was the first to ask.

"An idiot." I answered as I slammed my locker and walked out of the school with them. I quickly opened my umbrella along with them and walked towards the Volvo where I saw Edward starring at something, so I turned to see the new girl and rolled my eyes.

That was until I heard weird sound. I turned back around to see a navy van sliding towards the direction of the new girl and right away, I noticed Edward take off from the corner of my eye. I watched as almost every student in the parking lot ran towards the accident.

"Get in the car." Edward ordered when he sped back towards me. But before I got in, I saw the anger in my sibling's eyes. More specifically Rose.

By the time we were home. Edward was gone, along with Rosalie. Which left Esme in panic and Emmet a bit angered while jasper tried to calm Esme down and Alice tried to get me to sit down. I could tell they were all upset. I was to because Edwards could have exposed them. When I finally took a seat, they had speaking of leaving town again and how the girl probably knew all about us.

"No, don't look at it that way." I stood up glaring at Emmet. "You know how her scent affects Edward. If she would have been hit, there'd be blood everywhere, her blood and Edward would..."

"She's right." Esme and Alice agreed.

"Think about. She probably hit her head, who would believe a pathetic human?"

"You're a human." Came from Emmett.

"You know what I mean." I answered angrily with a glare. Which only mad him roll his eyes.

Once Rose was back, and later Edward, we waited longer for Carlisle. Who was actually calm about the whole thing unlike Rose, who was furious. She didn't bother staying for the family meeting we were having, which was said we were to stay, because the girl known as Isabella knows nothing.

So with that, I sighed and went up to my room without eating dinner. I was really in no mood, but what I really wanted was Edward to be honest with me and tell me the truth like he always did.

"Hey." Rose came and laid down on my bed next to me with her head on the opposite end of the bed. "Who was that kid earlier."

"You mean the idiot that pushed me?"

"Trust me he didn't push you. We heard everything. He had his friend push you so that he has a reason to talk to you."

"Gross." I muttered thinking about it. I mean, I had never seen him before and he was actually a cute kid, but I was actually more interested in the Quil kid from the reservation. Something about him was just...unfamiliar, which I like.

"Who is he?" she finally asked.

"Who?"

"The kid from the reservation. Alice seen you talking to him and- "

"She didn't see a future for me?" I asked looking down at her.

"No."  she finally answered.

"You don't think..."

"I really have no idea." She answered immediately knowing what I was talking about. I knew all about the legends and of them being able to shift along with the treaty. It was probably only a matter of time before they were back. Alice vision meant one of two things, I would die or he would shift.

"You know; he thinks I'm an eighth grader."

"Well, of course. Do you forget that you are two grades ahead? It makes sense."

"I know, but something about him...I like him, I think. He's cute."

"But?"

"But he basically called me a kid." I laughed at the memory. "Look, I'm just going to bed early. I'll see you in the morning." I sighed getting up from my bed to change into some shorts and a long sleeve before getting under my blankets.

After she turned the lights off and walked out I felt bad as I starred outside through the glass wall. I knew she was just trying to me into staying human, but I really didn't want that. So in a way I was glad that Quil dismissed me.