Jealous

According to my calculations, it's been almost three months since Bella moved to town, and I've heard from Emmett that Edward goes to her house and watches her sleep and sometimes even stays with her.

But that's not the point, it's Saturday afternoon, my siblings and I didn't go to school yesterday because the sun was out, but Edward made it his mission to get us to meet Bella and the worst part is that he expected me out of the whole family to make Bella feel welcome.

So as I stood next to Emmet, in front Rose, helping grate cheese, Esme put EVOO on the skillet, while Emmet cut tomato, Rose prepared the salad and Carlisle sliced chicken. All of this was for Bella, and more than anything, I was jealous. Sure, I came to an agreement with the family, that instead of having to cook for me, I would be okay with eating out all the time, but they were willingly cooking for Bella. Why haven't they done that for me?

"Is she even Italian?" Came Rose's snotty voice, but I was on her side. Edward had to stay away from Bella.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett answered Rose with an attitude.

"Technically it's Isabella and also it's just a name. Having an Italian name doesn't make you Italian." I looked up at Emmett who only laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle turned to look at as, but I could tell he wanted us to stop.

"Woo, get a whiff of that." Rose spoke up, while they all looked out the door. "Here comes the human." She sang. I could see the excitement on Esme's face. She had been bugging Edward about this and has been wanting to meet her along with Carlisle, even if he already met her in the hospital. I was sick of seeing Edward hang around her at school. It was only causing problems at home.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you." Esme walked up to them when she appeared.

"Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Edward explained while I stood next to Emmett as he waved with his knife at Bella.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle explained as he turned around with a smile.

"Indeed." The word came out of my mouth like poison as I looked up at her.

"Gertrude." Esme turned to look at me, but I was busy moving to stand between Emmet and Carlisle.

"I hope you're hungry."

"You guys are hovering." I muttered switching the weight onto my right leg while Edward glared at me.

"Yeah, absolutely." Bella smiled.

"She already ate." Edward announced, which eventually angered Rose and she broke the glass bowl holding the salad in her hands.

"Perfect." Rose moved a few feet away.

"Yeah, it's just because I know you guys don't eat..." Bella stuttered. Which was a reason I hated humans, they were always weak and vulnerable.

"Of course, It's very considerate of you."

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Edward told Bella

"Yeah, Edward. Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for any of you." I walked a foot forward and I could tell they were looking at me funny, because I myself was a human...In training.

"I would never tell anybody anything." Bella stuttered again.

"She knows that." Carlisle turned towards Rose and I.

"Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now. So- "

"Emmett." Esme cut him off, with what she called a glare.