Close

The following morning was Saturday and I knew i had a long day ahead of me. So I quickly changed into the outfit Alice left for me, which was jeans with a black and white stripped blouse. I couldn't deny it. it looked comfortable along with the beige ballet flats and green army jacket she paired with it. but I knew she was up to something.

I then reached for my backpack along with the books that didn't fit and walked down to the garage to put them in my car. Like always before I walked out of the house, I had to brush my teeth, use the restroom in the down stairs restroom.

"Where you going?" Came my mother's voice.

"Sue's. I have a lot of homework and I'm famished."

"Why do you always go eat at Sue's? There a nice diner here in Forks, closer to home."

"Because she's nice and the food is great." I answered Edward in a 'duh' tone. The only reason he hated it was because if i needed protection, neither one of them could go beyond the treaty line to help me.

"Esme." Edward turned to her to get her to change her mind.

"I'm going." I spoke over Edward who eventually walked away while Esme just giggled.

"I don't get how you have control over them like that. They all just eventually give in and let you do whatever you want." She smiled but it was more of a worried look. "It's like if you have have thing mind control thing."

"I don't know, but i don't do it to you or Carlisle." I turned her around. "I respect you two too much, they're just, I don't know how to explain it."

"I get it. You're the baby of the family. Go eat, be careful. Text me when you get there and when you're coming home." She kissed my forehead before letting me go. I turned around and started walking up the stairs to get my phone, laptop and charges and then made my way down the stairs to the garage.

Going to Sue's was a routine. Every day I ate dinner there, but on the weekends I also came for breakfast, but today it was almost lunch time. I had woken up late later than usual, which meant one of two things. I was going to get sick or I was going to get monthly sick.

So as soon as I parked my car, and got all of my things out, I walked in absorbing the familiar smell of good food and the sound of the annoying bell that always rings when someone leaves or comes in.

"Good afternoon, Sweat Pea." Came Sue's nickname for me. As usual, she sat in the booth near the kitchen entrance. The moment I sat down, I was quick to take out my English assignment and Laptop. Apparently we finished OM&M and we had to write an essay.

"Hi, can I take your order." Came Sue's eldest daughter, Leah. She was very pretty with long straight hair and I loved how she had strong features, but she was more of the silent type. There was only once I seen her smile and that was when her boyfriend came to visit her

"Water and an avocado burger." I answered her, I don't even know why I asked for that because I actually hated dark meat so I asked her to replace the beef with chicken.

Once she was gone and eventually brought me my food, I barely ate from it. I was more interested on finished most of the work and finishing the book. Once I did, I had to do three physics works sheets along with learning vocabulary for geography and coloring a map with to represent the different land marks in the world, which I found very pathetic.

Half way with homework, I continued eating when I remembered to text Esme, so I quickly called her.

"You were supposed to text me when you arrived."

"I know, I l know, I'm sorry. It totally slipped my mind because I was so busy trying to catch up with all the makeup work."

"You could have asked your siblings for help."