Vacation (xDemoman)

----Author's note----
Sorry for the delay lovlies~ I've
been busy. But I'm still going to keep writing so don't worry!

"Do ye really have to go lass!?"

Demo was pouting, holding you tightly. You gave him a peck on the cheek and tried to keep get out of his tight grasp.

"I told you, I've been planning this trip for months! Now let me go sweetie."

Demoman groaned and disdainfully let go of you.

"But fer a whoole week? Can'ya come back early?? Or why don' ye just call the bloody thing off?!"

"Tavish, you know how much I've wanted to go on this trip. If you behave, I'll promise you we can go on a trip of our own soon."

You had a whole week planned out with your best friend, to the country you've always been dying to go to. Though you were excited, Tavish was more than displeased to part with you, even if it was a week.

Demoman grumbled to himself, muttering obscure complaints as he kicked the floor, while you were happily finishing your packing.

"And don't do anything crazy while I'm gone!"

You stopped what you were doing for a moment and remembered what happened last time you left Tavish alone for a few days.

----Flash back----

The streets were covered in flames, and a crazed Demoman had a giant magical sword in his hand, running down the streets.

"IF I CAN' HAVE ME GIRL BACK, NO ONE GETS TO KEEP THEIR HOOUSES!! I'LL BLOW EVERY BLOODY BUILDING IN THIS FOOKIN' TOWN AND NOT A PERSON WILL BE LEFT STANDIN'!!!"

----Flash back ends----

You grimaced at the memory of the ruined town.

Tavish drove you all the way to the airport, moping all the way.
He walked you up to the gate, where he gave a miserable puppy dog face as he waved goodbye to a very excited you.

Demoman dragged his feet out of the car as he proceeded to bring himself back to base. He was so miserable that he didn't even bother to drink.

Heavy, Scout and Sniper were playing poker, while a concerned Engineer was watching your utterly defeated boyfriend trudge toward the couch, flopping himself on it headfirst.

"You alrigh' pardner?"

A low groan was the only reply Demoman gave.

"I 'ear 'is little girlfriend is out for a week"

Spy walked in lighting a cigerette.
Engineer gave a surprised look.

"A whole week?! No wonder he's so upset! I just hope he.."

Engineer had a flashback of what happened last time and with a shudder, took a sip of his beer.

Scout looked over his cards to the pitiful Demoman flung onto the couch.

"Aw come on Demo, it's not like she's gonna die or some-"

Heavy gave a slap to Scout's chest, shushing him up as Demo started tensing up.

Heavy angrily pulled Scout's ear closer and whispered.

"Do not upset leetle bomb man..!"

The three men at the table remembered what had happened the last time you left Demoman unsupervised for a few days. They all cringed at the very thought.

Sniper spoke up.

"Well the sheila's gonna be back before ya know it mate!"

"Yeah! Just tink of all the free time you got now dat (y/n)'s gone!"