Fear (xTF2)

---Author's Note---

Don't understand? Look at the photo above

You all sat at the table, waiting for Sniper to arrive. Rain battered the windows, and the chill of the wet rainy day crept throughout the base. But it was nothing compared to the fear that gripped you all.

The room was engulfed in darkness, save for the old dying ceiling lamp that flickered ocassionally.

The room was dimmed from the dark clouds outside, and the cold wind swept in through the cracks of the old building. The wailing of the wind outside made you all uneasy.

Scout held his head, Medic was petting Archimedes in attempt to calm himself. Grim expressions were ever present on your teammates.

Even Spy was frightened, smoking packs and packs of cigerettes to take his mind off of the present matter.

You were clutching the old transmitter. Waiting for messages.

With a loud bang, Sniper walked in through the front door. Wet from all the rain, and covered in feathers.

Tears sprung in your eyes, and you ran up to Sniper, embracing him.

"Sniper..!! Are you ok..?"

Sniper hugged you back, and ruffled your hair.

"Oi'm alright sheila.. shh.. it's ok.."

Sniper cooed in your ear as he held you close, trying to soothe you as you cried in his arms.

"I was so worried..!"

Engineer gave a weary glance over to Sniper.

"Is it still going on..?"

Before Sniper could say anything, a duck hit the window.

Spy gave a deep sigh.

"So it continues.."

At this, Scout got up screaming.

"IT'S NEVAH GONNA END! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE HERE!! ALL DESE DUCKS ARE GONNA RAIN DOWN FOREVAH!!!"

Medic snapped back at Scout.

"Hush! Jou'll upset zhe fräulein!"

Scout ran out the room screaming.

You sobbed even more.

Sniper pet your head as he held you in his arms.

"Shh.. it's ok.. it's ok.."

Just then a buzz sounded from the transmitter.

"Guys...!! Bbbzzzztt Is everythin bbzzzzztt alright..?"

Heavy spoke through the microphone.

"Is all good, we are-"

The transmitter dropped dead. And the room fell silent.

Scout's screams were echoing out in the distance.

The wind howled, the raindrops and ducks hailed from the sky like bullets.

Ducks flew around everywhere and pecked at the windows.

And the only thing you could all do was hope that this would all soon end.