Mountains2 (xSpy)

---Author's Note---

Embrace the fist clentching, teeth gritting, body cringing awkwardness..!!!

Nah just joking, here we go

After ushering you back into your bed, Spy headed out on his own to finish the mission.

At this point your thoughts were hazy from your fever, and the constantly throbbing headache you had made things worse.

But in a way, you were finally feeling at peace. Completely alone without running into a blizzard. Sighing contently, you closed your eyes for a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------

Hours later, Spy came back with the briefcase in hand, finally bringing their mission to an end.

Trudging back up the snowy mountain, he made sure he didn't leave any traces behind. The wind whipped his face and the snow flakes piled on him as he drew near the cabin.

With a quick step he escaped the cold, walking into the cabin, and stomped the snow from his feet.

With a deep sigh, he tried to keep quiet, treading softly towards the radio transmitter. The small machine hummed when Spy flipped the switch on.

Sitting down and turning knobs, Spy set the frequency and managed to get a signal from Miss Pauling. He grabbed a microphone and tapped it softly before speaking.

"Miss Pauling? Zhe intelligence 'as been recieved"

"Great work Spy! If you start packing now we can send a car over by this afternoon."

He rubbed the back of his head, slowly turning his head towards your room.

"Err.. about zhat.."

"Spy?"

"I don't zhink we can make it out tonight, (y/n) is sick in bed"

"Oh no! What happened?"

Spy recalled the night before.

"Er.. (y/n) was caught in zhe blizzard.. eet is a long story"

"But we need that intelligence right away! Can't you just like.. carry her down?"

Spy grimaced at the thought of exposing you out in the cold in your current state.

"Non, I cannot allow zhat. If 'ou need zhe intelligence so much zhen send someone over to get it from us!"

"Spy-"

Spy hung up angrily.

After giving a deep sigh, he realized what he had just done. He has never been so cross to a woman before, and he was very suprised at his anger.

What could have caused it?

He got up and slowly crept over to your room. He was about to knock when he realized the door was already slightly open.

"(Y/n)? Are 'ou awake?"

He peeked in, and saw you sleeping peacefully.

He padded softly over to the bedside and gazed down at you.

Your face was extremely pale, your nose red from all the tissues you blew your nose with. Shallow breaths escaped your mouth as you slept in peace.

Spy kept gazing at you. There was something about you that always caught his eye. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

He swept a stray strand of hair away from your face as he pondered at what a curious being you were.

--------------------------------------------