2.0

Allison was starting to talk to Connor a lot more. They were hanging out like old times. But it was all platonic. That wasn't where Connor wanted to be with her. He wanted to be back to where they were before all the drama. He wanted his Allison back.

All Allison currently wanted was to find her way home. She had taken the wrong bus and had no idea where she was. Her google maps was being less than helpful. She was scared.

She didn't know Edmonton. She knew how to get to school, home, the mall, the Rexall Place, and Connor's. That was all in the same area. Right now, she was near... She didn't know where. She was lost. She couldn't call either of the girls because they had classes.

So she called Connor. She knew he was napping because he had a game. It was against the Flyers too. She felt terrible. But she knew he knew the city. He answered on the third ring. She took a deep breath. She was starting to get choked up.

"Hey." He yawned.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I got on the wrong bus, and now I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. I'm scared, and I'm c-"

"What streets are you near?" He asked, climbing out of his bed.

He kept her on the phone as he got dressed. She was explaining to him where she was. He could hear her crying. He stayed on the phone as he drove, connecting his bluetooth. They talked until her phone died.

He knew exactly where she was. He drove there as quickly as he could. He spotted her on the opposite side of the street. He pulled into a parking lot. He climbed out and ran over to her. She shot up when she heard him call her name.

"God bless you." She sighed when she wrapped her arms around him.

He chuckled. "Are you alright?"

"I'm freezing. Can we please go to your car?" She begged.

He led her to it. He cranked the heat for her. He plugged his phone in and put it on shuffle. A few songs played. Allison knew them. All Connor's music had been downloaded by Allison.

She tapped her foot along. She was miserable from her near death experience. He heard the beginning of 'Come On Eileen' and glanced to her. She was fighting a smile. He hummed along.

"Really?" She asked, laughing.

"Classic song." He smirked.

When the chorus came, Allison was humming along as well. And by the second chorus, both were hollering the words to it. Connor had turned it up as they did. Neither of them could carry a tune but it was fun. They finished the song and started laughing. They were coming close to Allison's dorm. She let out a long breath when he pulled up.

"Do you need me to walk you in? Are you gonna get lost?" He teased.

She swatted him. "Thank you, a lot."

He nodded. "Are you coming tonight?"

She shook her head. "I couldn't get tickets." She frowned.

He reached over and opened his glove box. He pulled out three tickets and handed them to her. She shook her head with a smile. He was grinning.

"That's probably a terrible place to keep tickets." She chuckled.

"I only put them there to give to you." He rolled his eyes.

"Smooth." She smirked. "I'll see you tonight."

"Do you want to go out after the game?" He called as she climbed out.

She nodded. "Sounds good."

Allison brought the tickets inside. The three girls started getting ready right away. They got dressed and called a cab.