4.6

"Okay, I'm pulling up to Taylor's now." Allison said as her cab came to a halt.

"Is he home?" Connor asked.

She looked around before spotting his car. "Yeah, I think. Should I knock or just use your key?"

She handed the driver money then climbed out of the car. The place looked the same as always.

"Knock then go in, just in case he's... being Hallsy." Connor sighed.

"Alright, I'll call you when all your stuff is packed." She told him as she walked towards the door.

"You rock. I love you so much."

She rolled her eyes. "I love you too. Talk later." She ended the call then knocked.

She waited a second before she just walked in. The place was pretty quiet so she assumed Taylor was sleeping or something.

She walked into Connor's room and frowned, it was so empty. They had a lot of good times in this exact room. But they were gonna have better times in their apartment. All her things that had been stored here were at the apartment and some of Connor's things were as well, but most was still in this room. She decided to get to work.

She played some music from his dock quietly as she went around the room, packing things properly. That's why she was here packing, because Connor didn't know how. She finished half the room in about an hour, which wasn't bad considering the amount of crap he had. She decided to go raid the kitchen for something to eat. Taylor had to have something, hopefully.

Allison checked her emails as she waited for the pizza she found to heat up in the oven. Her aunt had sent her one telling her all about her family out east. Alli smiled as she read it, hearing all about her other aunts and her cousins. She really missed them. She hadn't seen them in a few years now and it was long overdue. Maybe that's what she'd do her last week of freedom.

She started typing back a reply before she heard laughing coming from down the hall. She looked up and saw Veronica, coming out of Taylor's room is only her underwear and one of his shirts. Veronica locked eyes with Alli and froze, causing Taylor to walk into her from the sudden stop.

"Alli!" Veronica gasped.

"Veronica..." Allison said slowly. "What's, uh, what's going on here?" She asked, scratching her head.

"We-we were just, um-"

"Technically not hooking up." Taylor pointed out. "It's the morning after."

Veronica threw her head back as he walked around her to get into the kitchen. Allison eyed Taylor, who was prancing around in only his boxer briefs. She cringed at him before looking back to Veronica who was now making her way to the kitchen.

"It's new." She told Allison. "We kinda hung out back home a few times, and then started hanging out here. We don't know what this really is." She looked at Taylor as she said the last part.

Allison looked over at Taylor. "So you two like each other now?"

"I guess so." Taylor chuckled. "We're just moving slow. Neither of us know relationships."

Allison snorted, turning back to her phone. "I'd say."

"Are you texting Connor about this already?" Veronica whined.

Allison shook her head. "I'm messaging my aunt."

"You're telling your aunt about this?" Taylor cried.

Allison looked at him with her brows furrowed. "No! I'm telling her I'm coming for a visit. Jesus Christ, you're an idiot." She shook her head in disbelief as she turned back to her phone.

"Is Connor going with?" Veronica asked as she hopped onto the counter.

"I don't know. I don't think he'd want to." Alli shrugged, sitting in a chair.

"Oh, he would." Taylor stated. "Anything to do with you, he'd want to."

"I guess I should mention having a boyfriend to my aunt." Allison laughed to herself.

She typed back to her aunt, telling her about school, and summer, and Connor. She filled her aunt in on everything. She finished off by saying she would love to come down for a visit soon and to see if anyone had a room for her for a week or so.

Al ate her pizza then finished packing everything up. She called Connor and he came to pick her up. Taylor helped them load up Connor's car. He didn't have to entertain Veronica anymore because her and Phoebe were moving into their own place as well and needed to start unpacking.

The car fit everything that was left and Allison climbed in the passenger's seat while Connor talked with Taylor for a bit longer. She checked her emails while waiting and saw her aunt had replied. The message consisted of her aunt telling her how proud she was of her and demanding Allison and Connor came and stayed with her for a week before school started up so he could meet the family. Allison let out a long sigh just as Connor climbed into the car.

"What's wrong?" He asked, leaning over and kissing the top of her head.

"I emailed my aunt about maybe going to see family for a week before school started up, and now she wants you and I to come stay there for a week and meet everyone." She told him as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I know you can't because of training and everyth-"

"Let's go."

"But I just don't know how to tell my aunt no." Allison finished, not paying attention to what he had said. "I don't think she understands that you didn't become a prodigy by wasting time meeting your girlfriend's family when you could've been training."

"Allison!" He boomed. She looked over at him in confusion. "I said let's go. I can go for a week."

"You really wanna fly out and meet my family?" She cocked a brow.

"You've met my entire family, I've only met your mom's side. Let's go meet your dad's side." He smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles.

She threw her head back against the seat, still staring at him. "I love you so much."

He laughed as he put the car into drive. "I know, babe."